Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

wtb: BSP sport hood w/ scoop

Old 10-27-2010, 08:08 PM   #1
ThisGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedThisGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedThisGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedThisGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedThisGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedThisGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedThisGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedThisGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedThisGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedThisGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedThisGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
ThisGuy's Tacoma Gallery
wtb: BSP sport hood w/ scoop

I got my insurance check from the hail storm so im looking for a new hood with scoop, preferably in AZ. I will even trade you my custom "golf ball" modded hood LOL.
Old 10-27-2010, 08:20 PM   #2
ThisGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedThisGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedThisGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedThisGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedThisGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedThisGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedThisGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedThisGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedThisGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedThisGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedThisGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ThisGuy's Tacoma Gallery
guess i should also mention im looking for all pretty much all body parts on the drivers side.....doors, fender, quarter panel
Old 10-27-2010, 09:24 PM   #3
drewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Drew
drewskie's Tacoma Gallery
Just out of curiosity, why wouldn't you have a body shop do the repairs on a new truck?
Old 10-27-2010, 09:42 PM   #4
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
I just saw a guy selling his BSP scooped hood on here the other day. Browse the sales/thread section and maybe he still has it. I forgot where he was located though.
Old 10-27-2010, 11:00 PM   #5
Tacotronn
TacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
TacoTron's Tacoma Gallery
He was located in Colorado and wanted 550 for the hood! Road trip
Old 10-28-2010, 07:36 AM   #6

ThisGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewskie View Post
Just out of curiosity, why wouldn't you have a body shop do the repairs on a new truck?
I am having a body shop do the repairs.....I have a body shop on site at my dealership so I am getting all the parts and having my buddy do the work but if I can save a couple hundy by getting a hood already painted then why not???
Old 10-28-2010, 07:37 AM   #7

ThisGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoTron View Post
He was located in Colorado and wanted 550 for the hood! Road trip
I $550 good?? I can get a new hood and paint it for that much.
Old 10-28-2010, 12:28 PM   #8
Tacotronn
TacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
TacoTron's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisGuy View Post
I $550 good?? I can get a new hood and paint it for that much.
I got a hood for 80 bucks and inserts for 130 and painted it for 150. So i payed 360 for mine so I say its expensive.
Old 10-28-2010, 02:21 PM   #9
shredtacoma is a name known to allshredtacoma is a name known to allshredtacoma is a name known to allshredtacoma is a name known to allshredtacoma is a name known to allshredtacoma is a name known to all
Name: Jace
shredtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
most people r just buying hoods from certifit and building em on there own