Notices

WTB SPINDLES (driver side)

Old 10-28-2010, 07:53 AM   #1
rmacher is on a distinguished road
rmacher's Tacoma Gallery
WTB SPINDLES (driver side)

I am looking for driver sider 05+ // spindle , please let me know. Thanks
Old 10-28-2010, 11:00 AM   #2
diablo_Alex2777 is just really nicediablo_Alex2777 is just really nicediablo_Alex2777 is just really nicediablo_Alex2777 is just really nicediablo_Alex2777 is just really nice
Name: Alejandro Gonzalez
diablo_Alex2777's Tacoma Gallery
4x4 or prerunner? i have some spindles for a 4x4. got boths of them. let me know.
Old 10-28-2010, 11:01 AM   #3
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
what are the differences between a 4x4 or prerunner spindle?
Old 10-28-2010, 11:03 AM   #4
distinguished bongo truck art critic
Mxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Military Police Platoon Leader
Name: Chase
Mxpatriot's Tacoma Gallery
None - 4x4 and prerunner OEM spindles are the same.

Aftermarket spindle lifts intended for prerunners will not work on 4x4's, however.
Old 10-28-2010, 11:11 AM   #5
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mxpatriot View Post

Aftermarket spindle lifts intended for prerunners will not work on 4x4's, however.
Thats what I though. I know 4x4's cant use my Camburgs
Old 10-28-2010, 02:07 PM   #6
all.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shed

all.on.black's Tacoma Gallery
I have set of gusseted spindles if you want.
Old 10-28-2010, 04:01 PM   #7
rmacher's Tacoma Gallery
Spindles

Bump
Old 10-28-2010, 06:29 PM   #8
diablo_Alex2777 is just really nicediablo_Alex2777 is just really nicediablo_Alex2777 is just really nicediablo_Alex2777 is just really nicediablo_Alex2777 is just really nice
Name: Alejandro Gonzalez
diablo_Alex2777's Tacoma Gallery
me n another guy have spindles. i got the oem spindles let me know if interested.
Old 10-29-2010, 10:28 AM   #9
rmacher's Tacoma Gallery
Question on spindles

Prerunner spindle = 4 x 4 TRD spindle??
Old 10-29-2010, 10:32 AM   #10
Nothin
krimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shed
krimson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmacher View Post
The spindle is different between a 4x4 and a Prerunner. Theres a hole in the spindle for the hub so the cv joint can give power to the wheels (i think) for a 4x4. Where as its a little different for PreRunners
Old 10-29-2010, 10:36 AM   #11
Almost there

Quote:
Originally Posted by krimson View Post
The spindle is different between a 4x4 and a Prerunner. Theres a hole in the spindle for the hub so the cv joint can give power to the wheels (i think) for a 4x4. Where as its a little different for PreRunners
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmacher View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mxpatriot View Post

??
Old 10-29-2010, 10:39 AM   #12
Nothin
krimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shed
krimson's Tacoma Gallery
I was just saying the difference between the 4x4 spindles and the prerunner spindles jesus
Old 10-29-2010, 10:43 AM   #13
Almost there

No need to get bent outta shape man all I did was quote you guys to get all the stuff that pertained to the question together.
Old 10-29-2010, 10:45 AM   #14
Nothin
krimson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08pretaco View Post
No need to get bent outta shape man all I did was quote you guys to get all the stuff that pertained to the question together.
i wasnt being serious i guess sarcasm doesn't translate well over the internet
Old 10-29-2010, 10:46 AM   #15
Almost there

Oh my bad...ya it is really hard to get sarcasm and joking around. I always use this face when I am being sarcastic helps a little bit lol
Old 10-29-2010, 10:49 AM   #16
Nothin
krimson's Tacoma Gallery
Haha ill def use that next time oh and nice PreRunner, are you running Nittos? Im not trying to thread jack im just curious.
Old 10-29-2010, 10:50 AM   #17
Almost there

No I am running Cooper ST 255/85/16. The pic in my avatar is a little out dated
Old 10-29-2010, 10:52 AM   #18
Nothin
krimson's Tacoma Gallery
I see, i got 5100s and can't decide if i want 285s or 265s and for tires Nittos or KM2s, BFG A/Ts are outta the question.
Old 10-29-2010, 10:53 AM   #19
Almost there

why are the a/t outta the question?
Old 10-29-2010, 10:56 AM   #20
Nothin
krimson's Tacoma Gallery
Had them on my old truck and wasn't impressed. I guess i wasn't because my old truck was a FX4 F150 and i took it wheeling and clogged with mud. I aint gonna take my prerunner the kind of wheeling i did with my last truck so they could be a possiblity. I just want to try something else out besides a/ts