Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

BHLM for sale.

Old 10-29-2010, 08:15 AM   #1
doubletaco is just really nicedoubletaco is just really nicedoubletaco is just really nicedoubletaco is just really nicedoubletaco is just really nice

doubletaco's Tacoma Gallery
BHLM for sale.

I have a set I did for a friend they came out really good. We went with another pair so these are up for sale. I'm in the Dallas area $150 shipped. I'll upload some pictures when I get off work today.

Ok here are the pic's one has a small spot from DRL's melting the lens, the other had a broken tab(shipping damage) epoxied back on. These are factory headlights not aftermarket.
Might be up for a trade too looking for another good set for a project I have in mind, could do $100 shipped plus your old ones as long as there not cracked or foggy.
Attached Thumbnails
BHLM for sale.-100_0466.jpg   BHLM for sale.-100_0467.jpg  
Old 10-29-2010, 08:39 AM   #3
cavilry will become famous soon enough

Name: Chris
cavilry's Tacoma Gallery
Very interested pending pictures
Old 10-29-2010, 11:16 AM   #4
doubletaco is just really nicedoubletaco is just really nicedoubletaco is just really nicedoubletaco is just really nicedoubletaco is just really nice

Sorry should of added they are 2nd gen, and I'll get some pic's when I get home my phone won't let me upload them.
Old 10-29-2010, 12:07 PM   #5
FireFighter312 is on a distinguished road

Air Force:
FireFighter312's Tacoma Gallery
interested in the lights just would like to see the pics first
Old 10-29-2010, 01:13 PM   #6
They are more like guide lines.
sloppyjoe is just really nicesloppyjoe is just really nicesloppyjoe is just really nicesloppyjoe is just really nicesloppyjoe is just really nice

sloppyjoe's Tacoma Gallery
This should be great!! I am interested too, but the list is long JOE>
Old 10-29-2010, 01:20 PM   #7
FJ FTW!
southern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

southern_x's Tacoma Gallery
so if i call dibs do i get top of the list since everyone else just says interested? ha ha
Old 10-29-2010, 02:29 PM   #8
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
4 posts removed for advertising more or less the same product in a B/S/T thread for less money. That's just rude.
If you want to create a Product review thread or post about how great those other lights are somewhere else- Feel free...but don't do it here.

BTW- Folks have had issues off and on with the EBay lights and they aren't the same thing as a set of BHLM lights.
Old 10-31-2010, 09:45 AM   #9

Still up for sale.
Old 10-31-2010, 01:31 PM   #10
Taco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
Taco76087's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for a great seller
Old 10-31-2010, 01:42 PM   #11
No...me no have no more lemon pledge
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Bugs Life View Post
The film on the outside of my ebay light's lenses are peeling and they fog like a mofo.

I would definitely take OEM lights over eBay lights any day.
x2...

bump for sale!!!
Old 10-31-2010, 02:06 PM   #12
I'm a TW addict!
BIGLuke is a splendid one to beholdBIGLuke is a splendid one to beholdBIGLuke is a splendid one to beholdBIGLuke is a splendid one to beholdBIGLuke is a splendid one to beholdBIGLuke is a splendid one to beholdBIGLuke is a splendid one to behold

Name: Luke
BIGLuke's Tacoma Gallery
Mine are from an 07 and am game to trade if you're interested