Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Looking for black wheels for Sale or Trade

Old 10-29-2010, 05:11 PM   #1
destrymiles1983 is on a distinguished road
Army:
destrymiles1983's Tacoma Gallery
Looking for black wheels for Sale or Trade

I am new to this site so I apologize for creating a new thread but I cant PM anyone until I post so the biggest reason i got on here is to find a set of black wheels that would fit on an 07 Tacoma 4WD, im not opposed to trading the set I currently have but thanks again for checking this out
Old 10-29-2010, 05:14 PM   #2
loaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dalton
loaderman82's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to the fun! There are plenty of people on here with black wheels, you should be able to find some! Good luck!
Old 10-29-2010, 05:26 PM   #3
Army:
hahaha, im horrible when it comes to navigating through forums so I appreciate the post!
Old 10-29-2010, 05:30 PM   #4
loaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Don't know what your wheels look like, or if you even like them, but they have some really good post on here about how to paint the wheels you have. Might save you some money if you want to go that route!
Old 10-29-2010, 07:26 PM   #5
Army:
yeah i was thinking about going that route as well, I like the rims and tires that are currently on it but have heard horror stories about trying to spray paint them. Its an 07 double cab 4WD
Old 10-30-2010, 07:44 AM   #6

Here is one link to painting your wheels http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/whe...tock-rims.html, If this don't help just go to search at the top of this site and type in "painting wheels" and there is all kinds of posts about it and you can find something to help you out! Hope this helps.
Old 10-30-2010, 09:30 AM   #7
Artificial Intelligence beats natural stupidity
easyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
easyeatlanta's Tacoma Gallery
you can always get them powdercoated a lot easier a little more money but the paint is really durable
Old 10-30-2010, 09:30 AM   #8
Artificial Intelligence beats natural stupidity
easyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
easyeatlanta's Tacoma Gallery
i got the ones on my truck powdercoated if you want to see check my build