Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

LR Jounce Shocks for 2nd Gen Taco

Old 10-29-2010, 09:13 PM   #1
Tearmytaco
rzimm001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrzimm001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrzimm001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrzimm001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrzimm001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrzimm001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrzimm001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrzimm001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrzimm001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrzimm001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrzimm001 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bobby
rzimm001's Tacoma Gallery
LR Jounce Shocks for 2nd Gen Taco

Up for sale is 1 Jounce shock and all the hardware to mount 2 jounce shocks. I purchased this from Icon as a show room special. The Jounce shock and mounting equipment are brand new and have never been used. I purchased it with the intention of buying one more jounce shock to complete the system. I've since decided I'm not quite ready to take my truck to this stage and would like to use the money for doing some work on the rear of my truck. You can purchase one more jounce shock online for about $225 and make yourself one hell of a good performance add on.
Included is everything in the picture. (1) jounce and all the hardware to mount two on a 2nd gen taco. Also I have printed instructions. Local pickup please or i'll ship on your dime.
Price: $200

Description:
The Jounce Shock is a new form of bump shock that will maximize the capacity and performance of your suspension. The nitrogen charged secondary shock adds additional compression damping and controlled rebound to your vehicle's system. The affect is: exponential suspension bottoming protection, increased stability and handling at higher speeds, and reduced stress and loads for both the vehicle and driver.

Old 11-15-2010, 06:37 PM   #4
S.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
I want. But I can't have.

So free bump.
Old 11-15-2010, 06:42 PM   #6
S.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rzimm001 View Post
Sure you can.. That's only half a McDonalds pay check
But I work at toys r us.
Old 11-15-2010, 06:48 PM   #8
FlyingTaco will become famous soon enough
Army:
FlyingTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Never seen this before......
Old 11-15-2010, 06:50 PM   #9
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
definitely not bolt on right?
Old 11-15-2010, 06:51 PM   #10

S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingTaco View Post
Never seen this before......
You should buy them, so when you land it will be comfier.
Old 11-15-2010, 07:11 PM   #11
Army:
Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B. View Post
You should buy them, so when you land it will be comfier.
Is this from experience or so you can read my review?
Old 11-15-2010, 07:44 PM   #12

S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingTaco View Post
Is this from experience or so you can read my review?
No. Its from you user name.

What goes up must come down.
Old 11-15-2010, 07:54 PM   #13
Army:
Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B. View Post
No. Its from you user name.

What goes up must come down.

Old 11-20-2010, 11:26 AM   #16
Shinty Killer
Gabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines:
Name: Gabe
Gabex35's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rzimm001 View Post
Yes they are bolt on... After some minor cutting. The holes must be drilled though.
lol
Old 11-20-2010, 11:49 AM   #17
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Manny
dysfunctnlretard's Tacoma Gallery
I hate to the be the idiot to ask the question but, are these for front or rear application? Looks like they can be custom mounted to work with either right? And Im assuming a rear mounted application would require a u-bolt flip kit for proper strike pad placement?
Old 11-20-2010, 11:54 AM   #18
Its Wicked Flow BITCHES!!
KenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ヽ(`Д´)ノ
KenpachiZaraki's Tacoma Gallery
Are they just shocks? do they provide lift? I'm werking to upgrade, I might buy them next week if they're still fer sale
Old 11-20-2010, 12:12 PM   #19
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Manny
dysfunctnlretard's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenpachiZaraki View Post
Are they just shocks? do they provide lift? I'm werking to upgrade, I might buy them next week if they're still fer sale
They definitely don't provide lift. It's a secondary shock used to help control your travel when you get close to bottoming out