Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

2008 TT (FJ Cruiser) 16" Black TRD's

Old 10-30-2010, 06:58 PM   #1
tcangas is on a distinguished road
tcangas's Tacoma Gallery
08 Trail Teams TRD Wheels-FJ Cruiser

SOLD

These are the OEM 16" wheels that come on the 08 Trail Teams Edition FJ Cruiser. Moving to a different wheel so will sell these. 30K miles on the wheels in what I would term very good condition. There are 5-6 nicks from wheelin that have been touched and all but one are hardly visible unless you get up real close (12").

I'm including an extra (6th) brand new center cap and new TRD lug set - Note, I need to confirm these will work for these rims as they were purchased for the new rims but not using them now. I'll also include the OEM lugs that came with the vehicle.

I won't be able to get these off the car and ship (if needed) til end of next week.

Asking $1,150 plus shipping. I will work on better pics if requested. Link below for the pics. Accept paypal or cash.

Thanks for looking.
Tony

Link to pics:

http://s1009.photobucket.com/albums/.../TRD%20Wheels/
Old 10-30-2010, 11:09 PM   #2
tcangas's Tacoma Gallery
2008 TT (FJ Cruiser) 16" Black TRD's

Moving to a different wheel so will sell these. 30K miles on the wheels in what I would term very good condition. There are 5-6 nicks from wheelin that have been touched and all but one are hardly visible unless you get up real close (12").

I'm including an extra (6th) brand new center cap and new TRD lug set - Note, I need to confirm these will work for these rims as they were purchased for the new rims but not using them now. I'll also include the OEM lugs that came with the vehicle.

I won't be able to get these off the car and ship (if needed) til end of next week.

Asking $1,150 plus shipping-wheels only. I will work on better pics if requested. Link below for the pics. Accept paypal or cash.

Thanks for looking.
Tony

Old 10-30-2010, 11:32 PM   #3
Mayday
mmadej87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmadej87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmadej87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmadej87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmadej87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmadej87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmadej87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmadej87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmadej87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmadej87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmadej87 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Veteran
Name: Mike
mmadej87's Tacoma Gallery
hate to break it to ya man, but i dont think you will get 1150 for these wheels...i bought my aftermarkets for like 120 a peice...youre asking 287$ each for these wheels, im sure i can get brand news at the dealer for cheaper..

i sold my stock O/R package taco wheels and tires for 500$ locally...
Old 10-30-2010, 11:43 PM   #4
Tacoma with the TRI package
TRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tri
TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TRICOMA Send a message via MSN to TRICOMA
I believe he is selling 5 wheels.

OP you may want to grab all the IMG codes from your photobucket and post up the pictures before the thread get closed.
Old 10-30-2010, 11:44 PM   #5
CeRaTi
Rakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: OsKaR
Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRICOMA View Post

OP you may want to grab all the IMG codes from your photobucket and post up the pictures before the thread get closed.
X2
Old 10-30-2010, 11:45 PM   #6
tcangas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmadej87 View Post
hate to break it to ya man, but i dont think you will get 1150 for these wheels...i bought my aftermarkets for like 120 a peice...youre asking 287$ each for these wheels, im sure i can get brand news at the dealer for cheaper..

Not these. They're not available unless you own a 2008 TT and can provide a VIN along w/ proof of damage to your existing wheels-police report. They're no longer being sold to the general public and are in demand. And not following your math..$230 a piece plus the other stuff included, not $287.

This is a free market sale. I don't know where it'll end up but they will sell. If not for you then move on.
Old 10-30-2010, 11:47 PM   #7
tcangas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRICOMA View Post

Not sure why this is an issue but am working on it now. I post on the FJ forum like this with no problems.

Thanks for the heads up
Old 10-30-2010, 11:56 PM   #8
Banned
johnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: john
johnw's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to johnw Send a message via Yahoo to johnw
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcangas View Post
Not sure why this is an issue but am working on it now. I post on the FJ forum like this with no problems.

Thanks for the heads up
its just a rule on the forum if the OP(you) doesnt post pics withing 24 hours IIRC the thread will be deleted its just not you its everybody
Old 10-31-2010, 12:02 AM   #9
Mayday
mmadej87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmadej87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmadej87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmadej87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmadej87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmadej87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmadej87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmadej87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmadej87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmadej87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmadej87 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Veteran
Name: Mike
mmadej87's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Not these. They're not available unless you own a 2008 TT and can provide a VIN along w/ proof of damage to your existing wheels-police report. They're no longer being sold to the general public and are in demand. And not following your math..$230 a piece plus the other stuff included, not $287.

This is a free market sale. I don't know where it'll end up but they will sell. If not for you then move on.
easy killer , no need for hostility, was unaware these wheels were rare..i stand corrected..
Old 10-31-2010, 12:21 AM   #10
tcangas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
easy killer , no need for hostility, was unaware these wheels were rare..i stand corrected..
no hostility, just facts
Old 10-31-2010, 12:39 AM   #11
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Manny
dysfunctnlretard's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Good luck with the sale man Ive seen these go for a pretty penny on ebay. Seen them listed up to 1600-2000 brand new.
Old 10-31-2010, 08:20 AM   #12
DAMN GOOD DEAL!!
TRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kenny
TRDKenE's Tacoma Gallery
do these come with tires or something?
Old 10-31-2010, 08:32 AM   #14
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
you dont need to make another thread.just bump the old one.i do love those rims
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...lack-trds.html
Old 10-31-2010, 08:45 AM   #16
tcangas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
Threads merged- Photo issue gone. GLWS....
Thanks and sorry for my confusion
Old 10-31-2010, 11:08 AM   #18
My wife is scheduleing an intervention as we speak
mbmchugh5 is a splendid one to beholdmbmchugh5 is a splendid one to beholdmbmchugh5 is a splendid one to beholdmbmchugh5 is a splendid one to beholdmbmchugh5 is a splendid one to beholdmbmchugh5 is a splendid one to beholdmbmchugh5 is a splendid one to behold
Name: Matt
mbmchugh5's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

A real set of tt's new is on sale for 1995 at earnhardt toyota.com the tt replicas are about 1200 and the silver one are 550 a set plus paint or powder I dont disagree that the price is retarded but toyota is capitalizing on our desire to have these wheels. I've said it before i'll probably say it again if these were the same price as aftermarkets (6-700) i'd have a set on my truck already