LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

SR5 seat covers; Weathertechs; cargo net; bed mat

Old 10-31-2010, 06:27 AM   #1
Once a gorilla always a gorilla
Gorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Thomas
Gorilla_97's Tacoma Gallery
SR5 seat covers; Weathertechs; cargo net; bed mat

All items from my 2007 Tacoma PreRunner DC SR5. Prices are OBO and do not include shipping. I wiill not ship the bed mat and would prefer local pick-up for the liners. Please send me a PM so I can keep requests in order.

Here we go:

1) Full set of Weathertech floor liners, black, front & back: $$$SOLD$$$

2) Toyota neoprene seat covers, will only fit SR5 models with no airbags: $$$SOLD$$$

3) Toyota OEM bed mat for short bed (5-ft); will NOT ship: $50 local pick up only.

4) Cargo net for truck bed (attaches to bed cleats): $$$SOLD$$$

5) Stock intake; will NOT ship: $$$GONE$$$
Old 10-31-2010, 06:39 AM   #2
Toyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Toyota Truck's Tacoma Gallery
I have a 2008 base model pre runner. What makes th sr5 diffrent?
Old 10-31-2010, 06:41 AM   #3
Gorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

The SR5 and base model should have the same seats and configuration. The SR5 is an option package. The seat covers will only work with SR5 style seats (not the Sport or TRD seats). If I'm wrong someone will let me know!
Old 10-31-2010, 07:33 AM   #4
MAtrdguy is on a distinguished road

Army: 101st Airborne Div
Name: Pete
MAtrdguy's Tacoma Gallery
what would shipping to 01077 for the seat covers be ?

How did they fit in your truck ? not too loose or look stupid ? they fit snug ?
Old 10-31-2010, 08:23 AM   #5
McGrubber
woody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Blacksheep of the DOD
Name: Beau
woody6047's Tacoma Gallery
I have those same seat covers on my seats, they fit pretty snug. I like em.
Old 10-31-2010, 08:26 AM   #6
Banned
IndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
IndianTaco's Tacoma Gallery
how much for shipping on the weathertechs 59105?
Old 10-31-2010, 08:50 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAtrdguy View Post

The fit was great. Not sure on shipping I will have to check it out on UPS and get back to you.
Old 10-31-2010, 09:16 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAtrdguy View Post

Roughly $15 for UPS Ground with a tracking number.
Old 10-31-2010, 09:18 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndianTaco View Post
how much for shipping on the weathertechs 59105?
Estimate of $17 to $20 depending on the size of the box I can get them to fit into.
Old 10-31-2010, 10:49 AM   #10
yosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yosh2000's Tacoma Gallery
dang it...i could REALLY use that OEM intake...but im in cali.
Old 10-31-2010, 11:17 AM   #11
swiss is one of the sharper tools in the shedswiss is one of the sharper tools in the shedswiss is one of the sharper tools in the shedswiss is one of the sharper tools in the shedswiss is one of the sharper tools in the shedswiss is one of the sharper tools in the shedswiss is one of the sharper tools in the shedswiss is one of the sharper tools in the shedswiss is one of the sharper tools in the shedswiss is one of the sharper tools in the shedswiss is one of the sharper tools in the shed
swiss's Tacoma Gallery
Put me on the list for the weathertechs if there is one. I would need them shipped to 59728. Let me know as I have paypal ready to go. Thanks!
Old 10-31-2010, 01:22 PM   #12
Banned
IndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
IndianTaco's Tacoma Gallery
ill take the mats pm me!
Old 10-31-2010, 01:30 PM   #13

Current list for the weathertechs in order of contacting me:

1) local pick-up pending...waiting for confirmation
2) IndianTaco
3) Swiss
4) espdtrd08

List for seat covers in order of contacting me:
1) sold to MAtrdguy

List for bed mat in order of contacting me:
1)

List for cargo net in order of contacting me:
1) sold to jacob_wood

List for stock intake in order of contacting me:
1) yosh2000 - if I can find a box to ship, maybe
Old 10-31-2010, 02:05 PM   #14
meeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: g
meeestirg's Tacoma Gallery
can't roll up the bed mat and throw it in a shipping tube? just a idea/suggestion to help you sell it faster.
Old 10-31-2010, 02:14 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by meeestirg View Post
can't roll up the bed mat and throw it in a shipping tube? just a idea/suggestion to help you sell it faster.
No, too big and too heavy.
Old 10-31-2010, 02:28 PM   #16
meeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorilla_97 View Post
No, too big and too heavy.
how thick is the rubber by the way? im thinking of just buying a huge sheet of rubber gasket material and making one myself.
Old 10-31-2010, 02:32 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by meeestirg View Post
how thick is the rubber by the way? im thinking of just buying a huge sheet of rubber gasket material and making one myself.
I'd say it's probably 1/2" or so. It was great for keeping things from slipping around the bed of the truck.
Old 10-31-2010, 02:42 PM   #18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorilla_97 View Post
I'd say it's probably 1/2" or so. It was great for keeping things from slipping around the bed of the truck.
yeah i could imagine. thanks for the info!
Old 10-31-2010, 02:46 PM   #19
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
PM sent on cargo net.
Old 10-31-2010, 04:09 PM   #20
Rockcoma is on a distinguished road
Name: Rocky
Rockcoma's Tacoma Gallery
Not quite sure why i cant PM yet but I'm very interested in the 2) Toyota neoprene seat covers, will only fit SR5 models with no airbags: $75. Please PM me a price shipped to 92683 Westminster, CA. Paypal ready!

Products Discussed in this Thread