Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB TRD Offroad Front Tow Hook

Old 11-01-2010, 10:59 AM   #1
Jet is on a distinguished road

Name: Jet
Jet's Tacoma Gallery
WTB TRD Offroad Front Tow Hook

I would like to buy a front tow hook from a 2nd Gen Tacoma TRD Offroad. Please let me know if you have one and would like to sell it.
Old 11-06-2010, 04:16 AM   #2

Jet's Tacoma Gallery
bump...anybody?
Old 11-06-2010, 08:20 AM   #3
ilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gavin
ilovetacos's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to ilovetacos
Is this what you are looking for?

Old 11-06-2010, 11:51 AM   #4

Jet's Tacoma Gallery
^^^yep that's it. ^^^
My TRD Sport came with this hook.

Old 12-22-2010, 08:39 PM   #5

Jet's Tacoma Gallery
So in hopes that Santa brings you a nice new front bumper and you decide you dont need your tow hook anymore let me know - still looking for one.
Old 12-23-2010, 08:21 AM   #6
When all else fails read the directions
joerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 18F-5th SFG
Name: Him
joerussell610's Tacoma Gallery
Hey saw a really nice black powder coated tow hook at Autozone for 19.99. I use a large d-ring through my tow loop. It dangles but get alot of comments on it. Got that and some other goodies from Tractor Supply Co.
Old 12-23-2010, 11:52 AM   #8
joerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrRabbitFurHead View Post
I might have one... I think I had to remove it when installing the AP bumper I think. What's it worth to you shipped?
is it like the one "ilovetacos" has? Have not seen that one before.
Old 12-23-2010, 03:02 PM   #9
Yeah, there's a TSB for that!
DrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DrRabbitFurHead's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by joerussell610 View Post
is it like the one "ilovetacos" has? Have not seen that one before.
It's whatever came on the 06's from the factory. It's been in my basement for ~2 years. Are you looking for an OEM hook?

Edited: I guess it's the same. Here's a pic of it on my truck before I installed the All Pro front bumper.

Old 12-23-2010, 03:11 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrRabbitFurHead View Post
It's whatever came on the 06's from the factory. It's been in my basement for ~2 years. Are you looking for an OEM hook?

Edited: I guess it's the same. Here's a pic of it on my truck before I installed the All Pro front bumper.

Look at the one above. Have not seen that one.
Old 12-26-2010, 10:51 PM   #12
Ben_Schwarz_09 is on a distinguished road
Ben_Schwarz_09's Tacoma Gallery
I have one, how much are you willing to pay for it?
Old 12-26-2010, 11:20 PM   #14
MountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bryan
MountainEarth's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Country View Post
dude I will just give you mine as long as you pay for shipping
What a nice guy you are.
Old 12-27-2010, 12:28 AM   #15
pizzo is just really nicepizzo is just really nicepizzo is just really nicepizzo is just really nicepizzo is just really nice

pizzo's Tacoma Gallery
if there is an extra one, i would like to scoop it up as i have been looking for one as well. i would pay and sorry for thread jacking!!
Old 12-27-2010, 08:35 AM   #16
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
DTFtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I've got one! with bolts too
Old 12-28-2010, 04:08 PM   #17
What, me worry?
jma is on a distinguished road

jma's Tacoma Gallery
If you have a tow hook with bolts please PM quote with shipping to T6X 0M5 Canada
Old 01-05-2011, 07:00 PM   #18
ToyTaco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ToyTaco09's Tacoma Gallery
If anyone else has this factory front tow hook with the bolts and are looking to sell, PM me.

I apologize for the thread jacking here, but I didn't think this deserved another new thread.