Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

F/S Metzeler Z6 Roadtec Tires

Old 11-01-2010, 11:10 AM   #1
Its Wicked Flow BITCHES!!
KenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ヽ(`Д´)ノ
KenpachiZaraki's Tacoma Gallery
F/S Metzeler Z6 Roadtec Tires

Hey guys, I'm selling my new never used tires that I had bought for my moto, but since I never got the bitch running like the way I wanted, I'm selling it and everything I own. I had originally bought these for my 'Zuki Katana, hearing that they are some of the best tires money could buy. (bought them for 300 bucks) So I'm selling them for 200 shipped anywhere in the US. Canada, well Its gonna cost ya . If anyone has any questions please pm me. I can ship out next day UPS or USPS.

Front tire is- 110/70/16
Rear tire is- 150/70/17

I also have a shift knob new in package. sold as is, NOT stolen either
$10 shipped anywhere in US, Canada more$$

any questions please PM me!! Thanks!!
Old 11-01-2010, 11:51 AM   #3
KenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by hookedontronics View Post
let me check my r6 tonight, i may take these off your hands. I cannot recall what size my tires are
No problem. I'm sure they might be a little bit smaller. but i got them for my motorcycle cuz i read bigger isnt always better. lemme know if they'll fit/work on your bike

Edit- Did some quick research, looks like at "stock size" rear is 180/55. Not sure of what you have, and I'm so outta touch with riding (i blames my wife) that i wouldn't even know where to start looking.
Old 11-01-2010, 11:52 AM   #4
Beating Anorexia since 1976
OmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OmahaStylee's Tacoma Gallery
^ I would think your R6 would be a 180, but I could be wrong.

Currently running a mismatched set, I have the Metzler Z6 on the front of my Honda 919... getting a lot of miles out of it. If anyone is looking for good, long wearing tires, these are great for the money.
Old 11-01-2010, 02:06 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmahaStylee View Post
^ I would think your R6 would be a 180, but I could be wrong.

Currently running a mismatched set, I have the Metzler Z6 on the front of my Honda 919... getting a lot of miles out of it. If anyone is looking for good, long wearing tires, these are great for the money.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hookedontronics View Post
yeah, looks like they r too small. good looks
thanks guys! well i learndeded something new today. hope someone can take these off my hands. I would like to keep them, but i haz no bike to putz them on. (not yet at least muahahah!)