Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

TRD License plates

Old 11-02-2010, 10:04 AM   #1
HeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant future

Name: Jacob
HeadlampRevamp's Tacoma Gallery
TRD License plates

I was recently looking to buy a TRD license plate. I work for a sign company so I decided to make my own since I have the materials at hand. If there is enough interest I'd like to make some for TW. Let me know what you think.

These will be the only 4 color options available.

They are aluminum plates, not the cheap plastic. The text is a matte vinyl. Probably looking at @ $25 shipped, I'd probably need 10 or more orders to make it worth it.

I can also make the plates double sided, so 1 sided would be the black and red, and the other side would be the white and red. That would add $10 to the price.

Copy and past and put your name on the list if you are interested. Include color combo please.

Old 11-02-2010, 10:07 AM   #2
Katzo production
leo08pirate has a spectacular aura aboutleo08pirate has a spectacular aura about

Name: Leo
leo08pirate's Tacoma Gallery
looks nice how much for the black one pm me
Old 11-02-2010, 10:19 AM   #4
HeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester243 View Post
You should list a price.
you're right, updated original post.
Old 11-02-2010, 10:25 AM   #5
N O X I O U S
SD2011Taco is a glorious beacon of lightSD2011Taco is a glorious beacon of lightSD2011Taco is a glorious beacon of lightSD2011Taco is a glorious beacon of lightSD2011Taco is a glorious beacon of light
Name: Chris
SD2011Taco's Tacoma Gallery
what about black and white?
Old 11-02-2010, 10:36 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD2011Taco View Post
what about black and white?
No problem. I'll make that an option as well
Old 11-02-2010, 10:37 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by leo08pirate View Post
looks nice how much for the black one pm me
Prices added to original post. thanks
Old 11-02-2010, 10:49 AM   #8
rob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
rob1's Tacoma Gallery
Any pics??
Old 11-02-2010, 10:56 AM   #9
jrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jrobson's Tacoma Gallery
You may run into copyright infringement on these. Be careful.
Old 11-02-2010, 11:14 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrobson View Post
You may run into copyright infringement on these. Be careful.
I believe there is another member on the site that uses the TRD symbol quite a bit in his work that he sells to other members. I'm not for certain, but if thats the case, we're in the same boat.

Either way, everyone can make the their own acronym for what their TRD plate stands for. These plates do not mean Toyota Racing Development
Old 11-02-2010, 11:56 AM   #11
Blaktak is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlaktak is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlaktak is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlaktak is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlaktak is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlaktak is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlaktak is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlaktak is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlaktak is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlaktak is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlaktak is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Michael
Blaktak's Tacoma Gallery
I would take a Black One... Let me know...
Old 11-02-2010, 12:25 PM   #13
KDogg311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKDogg311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKDogg311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKDogg311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKDogg311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKDogg311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKDogg311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKDogg311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKDogg311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKDogg311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKDogg311 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: K H I E M ™
KDogg311's Tacoma Gallery
im interested ... not to sure on the shade of red, kinda looks like a bright red. would you be able to do a darker red? i have an impulse red taco would you be able to do black with impulse red font?
Old 11-02-2010, 01:20 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by KDogg311 View Post
im interested ... not to sure on the shade of red, kinda looks like a bright red. would you be able to do a darker red? i have an impulse red taco would you be able to do black with impulse red font?
Unless you gave me a PMS color match # for your truck I can't guarantee it would match exactly as I don't have an impulse red taco to compare with. The red is probably a little darker than the pic shows. The other red I have available is a little brighter.
Old 11-02-2010, 02:13 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by 757southpaw View Post
Bump...I'd buy a black/white combo!
Pic added
Old 11-02-2010, 02:28 PM   #16
Katzo production
leo08pirate has a spectacular aura aboutleo08pirate has a spectacular aura about

Name: Leo
leo08pirate's Tacoma Gallery
have any pics of this in your truck
Old 11-02-2010, 02:30 PM   #17
slick_711 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslick_711 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslick_711 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslick_711 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslick_711 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslick_711 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslick_711 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslick_711 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslick_711 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslick_711 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslick_711 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Security Forces, 2002-2005
slick_711's Tacoma Gallery
Cool idea. If I didn't legally have to have a front plate I'd rock the black on white to match my Hella stone shields.
Old 11-02-2010, 03:50 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by leo08pirate View Post
have any pics of this in your truck
added one, i opted for the silver on black
Old 11-02-2010, 06:41 PM   #20

back up top