Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: Shell or Tonneau cover for Silver 2006 double cab.

Old 11-02-2010, 11:12 AM   #1
ratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ratrod's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: Shell or Tonneau cover for Silver 2006 double cab.

WTB: Shell or Tonneau cover for Silver 2006 Tacoma double cab short bed. Would like to pick up locally in southern CA. If you got one you are looking to get rid of let me know. I really like the A.R.E. shells and Tonneau covers but anything will work. May also be interested in low profile tool box for bed.
Old 11-02-2010, 12:24 PM   #2
snowshine is on a distinguished road
snowshine's Tacoma Gallery
I've got an Undercover ABS plastic tonneau cover for the shortbed, but it is located in Sacramento (Roseville). Just figured I would throw it out there in case you were driving up north. Paid $800 (have receipt), asking $500??
Old 11-02-2010, 12:42 PM   #3
ratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ratrod's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowshine View Post
I've got an Undercover ABS plastic tonneau cover for the shortbed, but it is located in Sacramento (Roseville). Just figured I would throw it out there in case you were driving up north. Paid $800 (have receipt), asking $500??
Thanks but won't be in norcal anytime soon.
Old 11-02-2010, 11:40 PM   #6
Blowin by em sideways
xroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ramon
xroller's Tacoma Gallery
wanna get one shipped? got a white a.r.e. one for sale.
Old 11-03-2010, 02:33 AM   #7

ratrod's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xroller View Post
wanna get one shipped? got a white a.r.e. one for sale.
How much? I have family in Albuquerque and can maybe arrange something.
Old 11-03-2010, 06:22 AM   #8
silverdragon is on a distinguished road
silverdragon's Tacoma Gallery
Hey I got a silver shortbed cap. I removed it after buying my 06 truck and it's been sitting in the garage since then. Been too lazy to post it FS. haha it's in good condition but has tree sap spots on the roof and missing keys. It's really too high to see the spots once it's on the truck and you probably can get the locks done somewhere. Asking price is $400. I'm out of town but PM me if you want to set something up for this weekend. I'll post some pictures once I get back.