Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: Double Din

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-02-2010, 01:58 PM   #1
Muy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Muy Grande's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: Double Din

Looking to buy a Double Din in excellent to great condition. Either Scosche or textured Metra in Gray. Might consider black. Let me know what you have, thanks.
Old 11-02-2010, 02:22 PM   #2
TFreeman is on a distinguished road
Firefighter:
Name: Tim
TFreeman's Tacoma Gallery
amazon.com
just bought the textured gray for around 25 shipped- way cheaper than the local stores around here and works great- the matra is the better of the two IMO

Products Discussed in this Thread