Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

2007 TRD OR Access Cab F/S in Reno NV.

Old 11-02-2010, 05:30 PM   #1
JJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sgt (Advisor Instructor 0311)
Name: Jay
JJ Customs's Tacoma Gallery
2007 TRD OR Access Cab F/S in Reno NV.

Hi Guys,

I have not been very active on the site for a while now, the wife and I have bought a new place in Reno and the Tacoma does nothing but set in the garage. I am looking to get an older Tacoma so I can use it for more "around the house" style stuff. Some of you know my truck and overall I think its a great deal at $23,500 OBO. If you have questions let me know and I will still be around when I have time. A list of what I have done to the truck is listed below, I am sure I am forgetting something but you get the idea.

- 4.0 V6, 6 speed manual, 38,500 miles
- TRD Sport hood, I have the non scooped hood without hood pins
- Chrome grille replaced with silver sport grille
- Grillecraft Grille
- 1979 Toyota emblem
- TRD skid plate
- Old Man Emu 2.5 inch coilover lift, 4 OME shocks, coilovers, add a leaf, diff drop and driveline drop to keep factory drive angles
- Light racing upper control arms with caster and camber adjustment
- TRD FJ wheels with 10 ply Goodyear Duratrac tires, even the spare was replaced
- Airair Cold Air Intake
- TRD exhaust
- URD short throw shifter
- Shorty antinia
- Toyota Toolbox with the lid powdercoated black, the inside is covered in carpet
- Black powdercoated rear bumper
- All emblems powdercoated black
- N-Fab step bars
- Bushwacker fender flares
- Extang bed cover
- Toyota bed mat
- Window tint
- Radio deck and speakers replaced with Kenwood, added satalite radio
- Puntico vent visors
- Weather tech floor liners
- TRD shift knob
- TRD sport pedals
- Tacoma door sill protectors
- Hella 5000FF off road lights behind the grille
- Dash mat
- Tacoma sunshade
- Wet Okole seat covers
- The cloth armwrest were replaces with black leather
- Redline hood struts
- Custom TRD Off Road Decals
- Wheel skins leather steering wheel cover
- Pop N Lock tailgate lock
- TRD valve stem covers
Attached Thumbnails
2007 TRD OR Access Cab F/S in Reno NV.-t-1.jpg   2007 TRD OR Access Cab F/S in Reno NV.-t-2.jpg   2007 TRD OR Access Cab F/S in Reno NV.-t-3.jpg   2007 TRD OR Access Cab F/S in Reno NV.-t-4.jpg   2007 TRD OR Access Cab F/S in Reno NV.-t-5.jpg