Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB chrome rear bumper & front strut assem.

Old 11-03-2010, 05:54 AM   #1
bgbdwlf is on a distinguished road
bgbdwlf's Tacoma Gallery
WTB chrome rear bumper & front strut assem.

I am looking for a chrome rear bumper and front stock bilstien assembly for an '08 DC PR in AZ. So if anyone has any of these they want to unload let me know.
Old 11-03-2010, 05:59 AM   #2
Derp
Derpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
Derpy Derek's Tacoma Gallery
how much are you looking to pay for the bumper in perfect condition?
Old 11-03-2010, 06:03 AM   #3
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
I'm thinkin many here would trade black for their chrome. May wanna do a WTT thread if you have them.
Old 11-03-2010, 06:08 AM   #4
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
I have a set of stock sport shocks and springs with very low miles, no top plates.
Let me know if you want them.
Thanks Steve
Old 11-03-2010, 07:41 AM   #5
bgbdwlf's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you for the replies, I don't know how to attach the quotes so I will have to answer in order this way.

I woud rather find a bumper local to avoid shipping unless you are coming to arizona for some reason.

I don't have a black one I am looking to replace, the wife customized the one thats on there now.

That is what I am looking for is one with the top plates or just the top plates. I have 5100s and eibach springs that I would like to assemble ahead of time. Then if I need to put back to stock for some reason the struts will still be all together.
Old 11-03-2010, 09:13 AM   #6
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
Cool, no problem.
Good luck on the search.
Old 11-03-2010, 10:47 AM   #7
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bgbdwlf View Post
I don't have a black one I am looking to replace, the wife customized the one thats on there now.
Pics of this?

Free bump for you. GLWS.
Old 11-03-2010, 11:01 AM   #8
bgbdwlf's Tacoma Gallery
I will try and get a couple of pics, she ran into a concrete light pole base in the parking lot she worked at for the last 5+ years

I guess they must have moved them around one day just to mess with the employees.
Old 11-03-2010, 11:15 AM   #9
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I will try and get a couple of pics, she ran into a concrete light pole base in the parking lot she worked at for the last 5+ years

I guess they must have moved them around one day just to mess with the employees.

Ohh I thought she had it powdercoated pink or something....
Old 11-03-2010, 11:20 AM   #10
bgbdwlf's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
Ohh I thought she had it powdercoated pink or something....
No, that would be easier to fix.
Old 11-05-2010, 10:47 PM   #11
LN13 is on a distinguished road
LN13's Tacoma Gallery
Here is an idea...

I have a chrome bumper, stock front struts to trade for a full black bumper?

I will also throw in a chrome grille for free (wife may modify front!) and I will drive to surprise.
Old 11-06-2010, 06:59 AM   #12
bgbdwlf's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LN13 View Post
Here is an idea...

I have a chrome bumper, stock front struts to trade for a full black bumper?

I will also throw in a chrome grille for free (wife may modify front!) and I will drive to surprise.

sorry i don't have a black bumper trying to replace the chrome, but i might be interested in the grill and shock/coil assemblies if they are complete. let me know and maybe i can meet you some where.
Old 11-06-2010, 11:19 AM   #13
LN13 is on a distinguished road
LN13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
sorry i don't have a black bumper trying to replace the chrome, but i might be interested in the grill and shock/coil assemblies if they are complete. let me know and maybe i can meet you some where.
I am fine with that. They have been sitting in the garage for a couple of years! We can meet, as I am north Phoenix, let me know when is good for you.
Old 11-06-2010, 12:03 PM   #14
bgbdwlf's Tacoma Gallery
i'll send you a pm
Old 11-25-2010, 05:35 AM   #16
bgbdwlf's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you for the offer but I got everything now.