Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTT Sport Hood for non scoop + 200 BUCKS!!!

Old 11-03-2010, 09:25 AM   #1
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
DTFtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
WTT Sport Hood for non scoop + 200 BUCKS!!!

Ok here's the situation borrowed my buddy Eric's truck while he was at work to pull some bumper measurements (no fiberglass) and I opened his hood and didn't shut it correctly due to a bent core support, my fault regardless should have triple checked. It flew open when he was on the freeway he was with his GF and new born son

I feel like a shit head so I offer anybody with a scoop hood 200 bucks plus my hood its silver mica (in great shape). I'll trade for any color

I'll post pics later today

Thank you, Anthony
Old 11-03-2010, 09:28 AM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Pics of the hood being traded?
Old 11-03-2010, 09:34 AM   #4
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
Merged-One thread was enuf man. And x2 on what Chris said...
Sorry I accidentally posted in other the first time

I'll get pics later today
Old 11-03-2010, 09:02 PM   #6
Dezert Toy Fabrication

Just trying to help my buddy its his only family car

thanks for being a smart ass
Old 11-03-2010, 09:32 PM   #7
Dezert Toy Fabrication

Old 11-03-2010, 09:42 PM   #8
Skewpage
chilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
chilidogrc's Tacoma Gallery
For another $100 you can get a hannemann hood and just give him yours. Unless he wants a scooped hood. Just a suggestion. Hope it works out for you and your buddy

http://www.hannemannfiberglass.com/c...457567&page=16
Old 11-08-2010, 08:55 AM   #9
Dezert Toy Fabrication

Quote:
Originally Posted by chilidogrc View Post
For another $100 you can get a hannemann hood and just give him yours. Unless he wants a scooped hood. Just a suggestion. Hope it works out for you and your buddy

http://www.hannemannfiberglass.com/c...457567&page=16
Yeah he wants a scooped hood or I would have gave em mine. Plus I already have a McNeil hood.
http://mcneilracinginc.com/off-road-...2009/index.htm
Old 11-08-2010, 11:02 AM   #11
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
He has 2 hoods, 1 stock, 1 fiberglass. He is trying to trade his stock one plus $200 so he can give the newly acquired sport hood to his friend. Doesn't make sense to you?
Old 11-08-2010, 11:03 AM   #12
Dezert Toy Fabrication

I have a buddy that works/runs a body shop I want to take any color scooped hood and have it painted to match my buddy red truck then install the McNeil racing hood on my truck
Old 11-08-2010, 11:04 AM   #13
Dezert Toy Fabrication

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337Taco View Post
He has 2 hoods, 1 stock, 1 fiberglass. He is trying to trade his stock one plus $200 so he can give the newly acquired sport hood to his friend. Doesn't make sense to you?
Exactly!!!
Old 11-08-2010, 11:14 AM   #15
Dezert Toy Fabrication

Think I'm going this route anyway

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Hood-...Q5fAccessories

His scoop insert cracked but i think a good body shop can save it
Old 11-08-2010, 01:33 PM   #16
The1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peps
The1youluv2hate's Tacoma Gallery
Yea that's what I thought about doing when I was gonna get and sr5 try it out and post some pics and hopefully it works out .... I bet he smashed up his windshield
Old 11-08-2010, 01:52 PM   #17
Dezert Toy Fabrication

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTaCoULuV2Hate View Post
Yea that's what I thought about doing when I was gonna get and sr5 try it out and post some pics and hopefully it works out .... I bet he smashed up his windshield
Actually it didn't break the windshield just put a small dent in the roof and bent the edge of the fenders (hinges)
Old 11-08-2010, 02:01 PM   #18
burtonboards32 has much to be proud ofburtonboards32 has much to be proud ofburtonboards32 has much to be proud ofburtonboards32 has much to be proud ofburtonboards32 has much to be proud ofburtonboards32 has much to be proud ofburtonboards32 has much to be proud ofburtonboards32 has much to be proud ofburtonboards32 has much to be proud ofburtonboards32 has much to be proud of
burtonboards32's Tacoma Gallery
Your buddy doesn't have insurance? Just pay his deductable and be done with it.
Old 11-08-2010, 02:02 PM   #19
The1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peps
The1youluv2hate's Tacoma Gallery
Well since no trades .. Just get the one on eBay Or try junk yard but it's either eBay or the dealer
Old 11-08-2010, 02:31 PM   #20
Dezert Toy Fabrication

Quote:
Originally Posted by burtonboards32 View Post
Your buddy doesn't have insurance? Just pay his deductable and be done with it.
Not sure what the claims adjuster will say when they see his truck now