Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Like new!!! 2008 Access cab 4x4 supercharged 6 speed, Lots of extras 6200 miles

Old 07-29-2008, 04:36 PM   #1
CtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
CtTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Like new!!! 2008 Access cab 4x4 supercharged 6 spd, Many extras 7k miles $28,500 OBO

I'm selling my 2008 TRD Supercharged Toyota Tacoma 4x4 Acess cab V6 with a 6 speed manual transmission and the TRD Off-road Package and the Tow Package in very rare Speedway Blue with the locking rear differential.This truck is truly a rarity because of its color and the options installed on it. It is in PERFECT condition, not a scratch, ding, dent or mark on it at all. Full factory warranty direcly from Toyota. Never been off road. Only has 7000 miles on it, most of them highway. I have babied this truck since I bought it. I have lots of extras in it as well. First is the TRD Supercharger which was installed at a Toyota Dealer, so it carries the full Toyota 5 year / 60,000 mile powertrain warranty with it. This thing makes the truck a lot of fun to drive and makes any towing you do a total breeze. Right now it is making over 305 horsepower and 369 ft/lbs of torque. Stock is 236 and 270 torque. As an unexpected bonus, the I even get better gas mileage with it installed, since the motor doesn't have to work as hard. Stock I was getting about 18-19 or so on average with a mix of city and highway,( about 300 or so on a tank) after the supercharger install, I have been getting around 20-22 as long as I dont have too heavy a foot. I don't drive the truck hard, but it's nice to have all that power available when you need it for towing or just if you feel like having a little fun I also have a TRD catback exhaust on the truck to give it a nice sound. Next is the color matched Gaylords Lids Fiberglass hard tonneau cover. It has an electric release which works just like a trunk release in a car, push the button inside the cab and the cover pops up. If you need to carry something big in the bed of the truck, mno problem, all it takes is 30 seconds and 2 people and the cover comes right off.This truck also has a full suspension lift with new billstein Coilovers in the front and an Add A Leaf spring in the rear for 3" of lift all around. A diff-drop kit was installed at the same time as the lift to correct the front CV shaft angles to prevent damage to the diff. Everything done to this truck was done with the utmost care and attention to detail. I have installed a front reciever kit on the truck to accept a standard 2" trailer hitch. Very handy for moving trailers around. A set of vent visors keeps water out when you have the windows open in the rain. I have a set of 3000k Xenon lights( bulbs ballasts, not the cheap autozone bulbs) installed in the fog lights for an incredibly bright fog beam. I am also including a diamond plate aluminum bed mounted toolbox which can be used in place of the tonneau cover on the bed of the truck. I have a boost guage just to the left of the tachometer in the dash. The front grille comes as a chrome plated piece and I've replaced it with a color matched grille; Both the black outside door handles and mirrors have been replaced with Speedway Blue color matched ones. I also installed a set of OEM side step bars on the truck. The windows have been tinted to 35% which is legal here in CT. The Offroad package includes the locking rear differential, floor mats bed mounted AC power outlet, sports seats, sport suspension, 6 cd in-dash changer with steering wheel audio controls, overhead console with temp and compass and sunglass holder, sliding rear window, skid plates, and chrome rear bumper. The Tow Package which allows the truck to tow up to 6500 lbs and includes a heavy duty alternator, heavy duty battery and rear 7 pin trailer connector as well as provisions for a trailer brake controller. I am also including a rubber bed mat to keep things from sliding all over in the bed of the truck. Sticker on the truck was $28,579, the supercharger cost me over $5000 installed, tonneau cover cost $1400, suspension was $600 installed, toolbox was $350, tints were $100, URD short shift kit was $200, Boost guage cost about $250 installed, front hitch was $250 installed Xenon HID kit for the fogs was about $300 installed, all told I have about $8000 invested in the truck. Its a beautiful truck, very unique and I get compliments on it wherever I go, I hate to see it go, but I am moving to the city and it would cost me as much or more to keep it there as I am paying for the truck with insurance right now and I dont think I'd even really drive it, so I am selling. There is currently a lein on the truck. I'm hoping someone will give this truck the same kind of home I have here for it. It's located in Stamford CT and if anyone would like to see it in person or has any questions, please feel free to call me at 203 667 4445 and ask for Eric. Located in Stamford, CT. Asking $28,500 OBO

Old 08-01-2008, 03:29 PM   #2
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck, sorry to see you sell it when I'm still making payments, otherwise I would look harder.
Old 08-01-2008, 03:37 PM   #3
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
Damn it, very nice....
Old 08-03-2008, 12:50 PM   #4
CtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

CtTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks guys...
Old 08-05-2008, 02:04 PM   #5
Roadstar333 is on a distinguished road
Roadstar333's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice job you did modding your truck.
Where did you get the boost gauge?
I'm getting a supercharger for my 2009 -- glad to hear that mileage went up.
Can you hear a whine from the supercharger under normal driving?
Thanks, and good luck with your move and selling your truck.
Old 09-18-2008, 06:38 PM   #6

CtTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Price reduced to $31k OBO

Bump
Price reduced to $31k OBO
Old 09-18-2008, 06:39 PM   #7
JJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sgt (Advisor Instructor 0311)
Name: Jay
JJ Customs's Tacoma Gallery
Man I just want your Tundra wheels!
Old 09-18-2008, 07:21 PM   #8
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
why you selling??
Old 09-18-2008, 09:00 PM   #9

CtTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Moving...hard to find parking in the city, especially if youre rarely driving it...parking costs almost as much as rent
Old 09-28-2008, 05:59 PM   #10

CtTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Price reduced to $29500

bump
Old 09-28-2008, 06:41 PM   #12

CtTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I really would rather not part it out....
Old 10-08-2008, 07:00 AM   #14

CtTaco's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 10-08-2008, 07:45 AM   #15
Cuz Stock Sucks!
SDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SDHQ OFFROAD's Tacoma Gallery
Very clean truck! Good luck with the sale.
Old 10-16-2008, 12:17 PM   #16

CtTaco's Tacoma Gallery
bump. Make me a reasonable offer!!
Old 10-16-2008, 09:58 PM   #17
JJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sgt (Advisor Instructor 0311)
Name: Jay
JJ Customs's Tacoma Gallery
I just want your wheels!!
Old 10-16-2008, 10:58 PM   #18
20taco07 has a spectacular aura about20taco07 has a spectacular aura about20taco07 has a spectacular aura about

20taco07's Tacoma Gallery
i think if you have the time you will get your moneys worth by taking off the things you installed or modded, and selling em . then sell the truck stock just my opinion
Old 10-23-2008, 07:17 AM   #19
Ben_Schwarz_09 is on a distinguished road
Ben_Schwarz_09's Tacoma Gallery
im sorry for you man, i just got my tacoma, and i would hate to sell it. but on a side note, if you are parting out all the upgrades, i am deffinelty in.
Old 02-22-2009, 01:30 PM   #20
smitty__16@hotmail.com is on a distinguished road
smitty__16@hotmail.com's Tacoma Gallery
Is the truck still for sale?