Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Double Cab Wet Okole: Charcoal and Black with Red TRD

Old 11-03-2010, 03:00 PM   #1
Retrofit Club!
lookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
lookylookitzadam's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Double Cab Wet Okole: Charcoal and Black with Red TRD

Hey Everyone,

I am selling my truck so all the mods/options gotta go. I am selling my wet okole set covers from my 2007 double cab. I am sure you all know how amazing these are so I will spare you the explanation.

This is for the front and rear set with the center console cover. They have zippered pockets on the backs of the front seats and red TRD stitching. I will also include the 3 piece cleaning kit and extra neoprene from wet okole if you want to make your side door panel inserts match.

Cost: $400 obo.

pics:

Old 11-03-2010, 03:27 PM   #2
Taco Rookie
lepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud of

Name: Frank
lepedog23's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to lepedog23
are trd offroad seats the same as base model sr5 seats? only the top look different...
Old 11-03-2010, 03:32 PM   #3
Retrofit Club!
lookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I couldnt tell you, so sorry. I would call wet okole. They know their stuff. They will tell you right away if they are compatible or not.

There number is 888-246-5653

I know with your 2010, the headrests are for sure different.
Old 11-03-2010, 03:47 PM   #4
MRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to behold

Name: Marco
MRW's Tacoma Gallery
Very interested! And i am local you got pM
Old 11-03-2010, 04:06 PM   #5
Retrofit Club!

All pm.s replied, bump
Old 11-03-2010, 04:08 PM   #6
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Just so the buyers know, the covers made for TRD seats will not fit the SR5 seats.
Old 11-03-2010, 04:11 PM   #7
Retrofit Club!

Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
Just so the buyers know, the covers made for TRD seats will not fit the SR5 seats.

Good to know.

I suggest you call wet okole if you are seriously interested, just to make sure it will fit your truck. I posted the number above
Old 11-03-2010, 04:19 PM   #8
andrew19 is a splendid one to beholdandrew19 is a splendid one to beholdandrew19 is a splendid one to beholdandrew19 is a splendid one to beholdandrew19 is a splendid one to beholdandrew19 is a splendid one to beholdandrew19 is a splendid one to behold

Air Force: Firefighter
Name: Andrew
andrew19's Tacoma Gallery
do you still have these?
Old 11-03-2010, 05:50 PM   #9
Sabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: FN
Name: Kyle
Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
Damn these are clean looking
Old 11-03-2010, 05:52 PM   #10
Retrofit Club!

They are still available. There are several inquiries, but its first come first serve unless I get a serious offer, please PM me if you are interested.
Old 11-03-2010, 05:59 PM   #11
cavilry will become famous soon enough

Name: Chris
cavilry's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent
Old 11-03-2010, 10:14 PM   #14
Retrofit Club!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OffroadToy View Post
Any idea what shipping might be to Oregon? If they're airbag compatable I'm definatly interested.
Not sure what shipping would be, but if no one local comes through, I will put together a shipped price.

As far as I know they do not work with airbags in the seats (2009+). I think they have to sew in a release area or something for that.
Old 11-03-2010, 11:30 PM   #15
tacomadude18 has much to be proud oftacomadude18 has much to be proud oftacomadude18 has much to be proud oftacomadude18 has much to be proud oftacomadude18 has much to be proud oftacomadude18 has much to be proud oftacomadude18 has much to be proud oftacomadude18 has much to be proud of

Name: carlitos
tacomadude18's Tacoma Gallery
anything else for sale?
Old 11-03-2010, 11:42 PM   #16
Retrofit Club!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomadude18 View Post
anything else for sale?
selling (well trading my duratracs) for stock wheels and tires.
Old 11-03-2010, 11:46 PM   #17
tacomadude18 has much to be proud oftacomadude18 has much to be proud oftacomadude18 has much to be proud oftacomadude18 has much to be proud oftacomadude18 has much to be proud oftacomadude18 has much to be proud oftacomadude18 has much to be proud oftacomadude18 has much to be proud of

pics?
Old 11-03-2010, 11:52 PM   #18
RAD@RECHELON/AESTHETICS
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RAD
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Dude..this is a cool deal. Awesome wet okoles.

This is NOTHING as Awesome as the RETROS you just sold. You just gave those things away for nothing pretty much.....

I still HATE you
Old 11-03-2010, 11:54 PM   #19

Rad!!!! yo ill pm you.
Old 11-04-2010, 12:28 AM   #20
RAD@RECHELON/AESTHETICS
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RAD
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Pm me for?