Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Toyota FJ Cruiser 17" Alloy Wheels Center Cap 2938

Old 11-03-2010, 06:33 PM   #1
Once a gorilla always a gorilla
Gorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Thomas
Gorilla_97's Tacoma Gallery
Toyota FJ Cruiser 17" Alloy Wheels Center Cap 2938

Set of 4 silver center caps for 17" FJ Cruiser alloy stock rims. This set is completely new, never been installed. The part number on the back is 2938 please make sure these will fit your rims before you purchase, no refunds.

$55 shipped or best offer; Paypal only.

Old 11-03-2010, 09:42 PM   #2
2010 double cab TRD Sport
El Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shed

El Tano's Tacoma Gallery
Does anybody know if they will perfectly fit on my 2010 sport wheels ?????? The color seems to chrome.....please..

If they fit I'll call it DIBS!!!!!
Old 11-04-2010, 04:33 AM   #3
Gorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I've seen other descriptions such as "bright machined", to me they look silver.

I'll try to find the exact description that Toyota uses.
Old 11-04-2010, 05:59 PM   #4

bump
Old 11-05-2010, 09:14 AM   #5
El Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shed

El Tano's Tacoma Gallery
anybody ????? come on
Old 11-05-2010, 12:42 PM   #6

El Tano's Tacoma Gallery
Dude, do you have any way to find out if they will fit the sport wheels??? check on a friend or neighbor's truck ?
Old 11-05-2010, 12:46 PM   #7
The1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peps
The1youluv2hate's Tacoma Gallery
I'm gonna say no
Old 11-05-2010, 01:00 PM   #8
SWAPMEET CRAWLER
SLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: kenny
SLOCOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Use some 3m tape and call it a day guys..
Old 11-05-2010, 01:56 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by eltano View Post
Dude, do you have any way to find out if they will fit the sport wheels??? check on a friend or neighbor's truck ?
Sorry, I don't. But I'll make you a deal.

If they don't fit you pay to return them to me and I'll give you a full refund of the selling price minus what it cost me to ship them.

I'll keep the money in my Paypal account until you confirm fitment or return them.

Let me know if you're still interested.
Old 11-05-2010, 07:59 PM   #10
kimbo is on a distinguished road
kimbo's Tacoma Gallery
Red face FJ Center Caps - Offer

Hi There, my best offer for the 4 caps is $45.00 shipped to 17057. Let me know if interested, I could use them for my FJ wheels. Leave a number where I can reach you. thanks dk
Old 11-06-2010, 06:16 AM   #11

bump
Old 11-06-2010, 07:54 AM   #12

$$$SOLD$$$