Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: TSB Leaf Pack southern California

Old 11-04-2010, 01:17 AM   #1
ShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shane
ShaLor's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: TSB Leaf Pack southern California

I am looking to buy someones TSB 4 leaf pack that they are no longer using. I am in Southern California and figure if I find someone out here, it would be a lot easier than trying to find someone to ship them.
I tried the dealer route, but learned of this after I bought my used truck with almost 60,000 miles on it already, so I don't think I will be getting them through the dealer.
Old 11-04-2010, 07:41 AM   #2
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
You can buy an add-a-leaf for under $100 from Toytec or Wheelers...that may be the route to go if you don't find anyone selling the 4 leaf pack.
Old 11-05-2010, 02:00 AM   #3
ShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shane
ShaLor's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
You can buy an add-a-leaf for under $100 from Toytec or Wheelers...that may be the route to go if you don't find anyone selling the 4 leaf pack.
Thanks, but the problem is I don't really want to add height. I just don't want to bottom out when I load up to go camping.
Old 11-05-2010, 06:37 AM   #4
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaLor View Post
Thanks, but the problem is I don't really want to add height. I just don't want to bottom out when I load up to go camping.
Well the TSB springs are going to add 1" of height out back, after settling.

They make 1.5" AAL's, not much difference.