Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

wtb used aftermarket skid

Old 11-04-2010, 07:57 PM   #1
That's some tight butthole
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: max
malander's Tacoma Gallery
wtb used aftermarket skid

like the title say I'd like to get a used aftermarket skid budbuilt, skidrow, etc. something HEAVY. I won't lie I'm pretty poor right now, but depending on the condition of the skid I'm sure I can work something out. I don't low ball I understand how much these things cost, so send me a pm thanks.
Old 11-06-2010, 08:53 PM   #2
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bumpity
Old 11-10-2010, 06:15 PM   #3

dinner time bump