Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Gauging interest - what should I ask? 2008 SR5 Perunner 4cyl 2/25k miles

Old 11-05-2010, 06:26 AM   #1
Mellow has much to be proud ofMellow has much to be proud ofMellow has much to be proud ofMellow has much to be proud ofMellow has much to be proud ofMellow has much to be proud ofMellow has much to be proud ofMellow has much to be proud ofMellow has much to be proud of

Mellow's Tacoma Gallery
Gauging interest - what should I ask? 2008 SR5 Perunner 4cyl 2/25k miles

I work from home now and as you can tell by the mileage, I don't use my truck much. I really like it but I'm thinking I don't need it and I can pay off some bills instead of making payments.

We have a new HHR and I have a touring motorcycle so transportation isn't a problem.

What is a fair asking price for the truck?

It is:

2008 SR5 Prerunner
4cyl manual
25,000 miles
HIDs
Fog lights
TRD wheels
undercover hard cover
trailer hitch and wiring
OEM running boards

Thanks in advance and I hope this was the correct location to post.

Here's a pic, the only thing different is it has the OEM grille on it now

Old 11-05-2010, 06:33 AM   #2
I <3 the mall
luk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to behold

Name: luke
luk3's Tacoma Gallery
I would say 18,000 ish. But you should look on KBB and edmonds to know for sure.
Old 11-05-2010, 06:33 AM   #3
There's no place like 127.0.0.1
BuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BuckNakedBooda's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mellow View Post
I work from home now and as you can tell by the mileage, I don't use my truck much. I really like it but I'm thinking I don't need it and I can pay off some bills instead of making payments.

We have a new HHR and I have a touring motorcycle so transportation isn't a problem.

What is a fair asking price for the truck?

It is:

2008 SR5 Prerunner
4cyl manual
25,000 miles
HIDs
Fog lights
TRD wheels
undercover hard cover
trailer hitch and wiring
OEM running boards

Thanks in advance and I hope this was the correct location to post.

Here's a pic, the only thing different is it has the OEM grille on it now

Looking at my old Credit Union's used vehicle evaluator, you should have no problems getting $18,000 or more to a private buyer. Good luck on the sale....
Old 11-05-2010, 06:38 AM   #4
Taco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Helo nighttime recon extended perimeter security
Name: David
Taco4x4NC's Tacoma Gallery
You may want to look at Edmunds.com used truck prices. This site will provide you with a private sale figure and will provide a number for you.

This is where I would start.

Hope this helps.

Taco4x4nc
Old 11-05-2010, 01:23 PM   #5
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
you should be able to get 18k for it..
BLUE BOOK® PRIVATE PARTY VALUE

Close Private Party Value

Kelley Blue Book Private Party Value is the amount a buyer can expect to pay when buying a used car from a private party. The Private Party Value assumes the vehicle is sold "As Is" and carries no warranty (other than any remaining factory warranty). The final sale price may vary depending on the vehicle's actual condition and local market conditions. This value may also be used to derive Fair Market Value for insurance and vehicle donation purposes.

More Photos
Condition Value
Excellent
$18,005
Good
$17,105
Fair
$15,605

Close Private Party Value

This value assumes the vehicle has received the cosmetic and/or mechanical reconditioning needed to qualify it as "Excellent". This is not a transaction value; it is representative of a dealer's asking price and the starting point for negotiation.

Vehicle Highlights

Mileage: 25,000 Engine: 4-Cyl, 2.7 Liter Transmission: Manual, 5-Spd w/Overdrive Drivetrain: 2WD

Selected Equipment

Change Equipment

Standard
  • Air Conditioning
  • AM/FM Stereo
  • ABS (4-Wheel)
  • Power Steering
  • CD (Single Disc)
  • Tilt Wheel
  • Dual Air Bags
Optional
  • SR5