Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Motorcycle gear, Dainese jacket, Shoei helmet, ramps

Old 11-05-2010, 10:27 AM   #1
ThisGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedThisGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedThisGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedThisGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedThisGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedThisGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedThisGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedThisGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedThisGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedThisGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedThisGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
ThisGuy's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Motorcycle gear, Dainese jacket, Shoei helmet, ramps

Dainese jacket is 9 months old and I never wore it during the summer. Vented with removeable liner. Size 56 mens $300

SHOEI X-11 helmet is about 2 years old. It was my winter helmet so I wore it for about 6 months in 2008-2009 and hardly ever this year since I havent been riding much. Size Large $250

A-Stars Jacket is 2 years old, worn about 10 times. Size 4 womens $150

Size Extra Small Scorpion (crackhead) helmet $110

1 quad ladder that folds in half, and 1 bike ladder $50 each

These are all in excellent condition

Old 11-06-2010, 08:16 AM   #3
ThisGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedThisGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedThisGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedThisGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedThisGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedThisGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedThisGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedThisGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedThisGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedThisGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedThisGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
ThisGuy's Tacoma Gallery
LOL yeah that is a long drive for a ramp. but yes, everything but the womens jacket is available.

I will ship the gear (at no extra charge) to anywhere in the U.S..,......but not the ramps