Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: Tacoma bed extender

Old 11-05-2010, 12:45 PM   #1
your TW web developer!
rondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ronnie
rondog's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: Tacoma bed extender

I am looking to buy the bed extender. Some lucky asshole got a brand new one by stealing it from the bed of my truck. Not sure if their is a difference between pre 05 and 05+ but mine was for a 2008 tacoma
Old 11-14-2010, 08:55 PM   #2
your TW web developer!
rondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rondog's Tacoma Gallery
I am still interested
Old 11-14-2010, 09:37 PM   #3
MRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to behold

Name: Marco
MRW's Tacoma Gallery
Damn man sorry to hear... when you find one you should get the pop and lock so your tail gate is secure
Old 11-15-2010, 11:54 AM   #4
your TW web developer!

rondog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MRWorks View Post
Damn man sorry to hear... when you find one you should get the pop and lock so your tail gate is secure
Yep I plan to. I read the two DIY tutorials on this site and I am probably going to go with one of those.
Old 11-15-2010, 05:07 PM   #5
grunt66 is on a distinguished road

Marines: Retired USMC
grunt66's Tacoma Gallery
I sent you a PM, I have a brand new one for sale.
Old 11-15-2010, 05:29 PM   #6
your TW web developer!

rondog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by grunt66 View Post
I sent you a PM, I have a brand new one for sale.
pm sent
Old 11-15-2010, 11:00 PM   #7
your TW web developer!

rondog's Tacoma Gallery
thx grunt! Nice meeting you and it fits perfectly