Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: Temp Control Faceplate 01-04

Old 11-05-2010, 03:51 PM   #1
I have a problem for your solution…
Snowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
Snowman's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: Temp Control Faceplate 01-04

Im looking for the faceplate (for lack of a better term) that surrounds the temp control knobs. The piece that displays what setting the vents are on, temp, etc.

/\This part, not the whole unit, just the coverplate.
Old 11-07-2010, 10:22 AM   #2
Snowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Snowman's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 11-11-2010, 03:18 PM   #3

Snowman's Tacoma Gallery
Someone must have a busted heater control that they replaced...
Old 11-27-2010, 01:17 PM   #4

Snowman's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 11-27-2010, 01:19 PM   #5
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
I have been looking for one for months the only one I can find is billet.
Old 11-27-2010, 01:26 PM   #6

Snowman's Tacoma Gallery
They sell them at online dealers, but they are $30+shipping. Which is crazy for a 1/16" thick peice of plastic.

Where did you see a billet one?
Old 11-28-2010, 08:03 AM   #7
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Online but I forgot what site I'll try and find it.
Old 12-12-2010, 04:59 PM   #8

Snowman's Tacoma Gallery
still need one...
Old 03-04-2011, 02:33 PM   #9

Snowman's Tacoma Gallery
bump