Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: 2nd Gen Left Front Mud Flap $65 shipped

Old 11-05-2010, 05:55 PM   #1
ShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shane
ShaLor's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 2nd Gen Left Front Mud Flap (price Drop)

SOLD! Thanks for the help on this one guys.
NOTE PRICE DROP AT BOTTOM:
I am selling my left front (DRIVERS SIDE) "mud flap" or "mud guard" from my 2nd Gen 2007 Double Cab 4x4. The right front one got a custom removal from a rock while backing up, so I figured I would just take off the left front one too.

It is in great condition with just some minor rubbing at the bottom.

I am asking $30 for local pickup, extra $10 if I have to ship in the continental US.
I was asking $65 but it was pointed out that is a normal price for at least a pair.
Old 11-06-2010, 11:57 AM   #2
2K6 Taco will become famous soon enough

2K6 Taco's Tacoma Gallery
so this is the driverside?
Old 11-06-2010, 02:24 PM   #3
ShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ShaLor's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2K6 Taco View Post
so this is the driverside?
Yes, this is the Drivers side front mud Flap.
Old 11-08-2010, 08:54 AM   #5
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
65 bucks for ONE mud flap?
Old 11-08-2010, 11:19 AM   #6

ShaLor's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Runner View Post
65 bucks for ONE mud flap?
Or best offer, but have you prices these things out if you were going to buy them from the dealership? $92.00 for ONE.
Old 11-08-2010, 11:32 AM   #7
Chachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
Chachie's Tacoma Gallery
I think what he is getting at is usually these things are in the pay it forward thread.
Old 11-08-2010, 12:15 PM   #10

ShaLor's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chachie View Post
I think what he is getting at is usually these things are in the pay it forward thread.
Tell me more about this.
Old 11-08-2010, 12:21 PM   #11
ASH is a splendid one to beholdASH is a splendid one to beholdASH is a splendid one to beholdASH is a splendid one to beholdASH is a splendid one to beholdASH is a splendid one to beholdASH is a splendid one to beholdASH is a splendid one to behold

ASH's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaLor View Post
Tell me more about this.
I gave away my practically new front mudflaps in a karma earlier this year. Here is the thread.
Old 11-08-2010, 12:39 PM   #13

ShaLor's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASH View Post
I gave away my practically new front mudflaps in a karma earlier this year. Here is the thread.
OK you guys. I guess I didn't do my research properly. I was seeing people selling mud flaps for $65 on here, but I guess I didn't look closely enough to realize that that was usually for the pair.

I don't want to give them away because I told my wife I would pay for a small portion of the Satoshi mod by selling the mudflap, but I will bring the price more in line for ONE mud guard.

So $30 will be the new price for this as a local pickup. My guess is that shipping anywhere in the continental US would cost about an extra $10. (I checked on US postal service to Maine and I am in California)

Thanks for the guidance on this one.

$30 plus shipping
Old 11-09-2010, 01:40 PM   #14

$25 shipped to 19082 and i'll buy it
Old 11-13-2010, 10:52 AM   #15

ShaLor's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2K6 Taco View Post
$25 shipped to 19082 and i'll buy it
I hope you like the mud flap. You got a good deal on it. I had someone contact me on my Craigslist ad that I forgot to remove and they were going to pay my original asking price.

I would rather someone on TacomaWorld get to use it anyway.

Thanks for the guidance on this post though guys. I believe I sold it at fair market price. Craigslist is its own anomaly, so no judging on that, just thought I'd mention it.
Old 11-13-2010, 12:51 PM   #16

i got it yesterday. about to go out to install it right now. thanks for working out a fair price for me.