Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Extang Trifecta Signature Series Cover 5ft, TRD shocks, OEM Intake, Mirror and Handle

Old 11-05-2010, 06:02 PM   #1
jabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of light

jabrackin's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jabrackin
Extang Cover 5ft Bed, TRD Shocks

This is a Extang Signature Series cover for a 5ft bed. I have had the cover since March and it is in excellent Condition. I bought the cover off Autoanything.com for $435.60 and I will sell it for $350.00. I would prefer Local and I live in Knoxville, TN. If you would like to do shipping, we can chat on an individual basis and see if we can work out a deal on the cost of shipping and the cost I want for the item. THIS ALSO COMES WITH A TAILGATE SEAL.

TRD Shocks Off of a 2008 TRD Offroad Tacoma
I took the shocks off at 28,000 miles to add aftermarket
$50.00 plus shipping.

OEM INTAKE Off of a 2008 Tacoma TRD Offroad
I took this off my truck to add the TRD Cold Air Intake
$30.00 Plus Shipping SOLD

Rearview Mirror OEM
$12.00 shipped

Tailgate Handle $15.00 Shipped
Old 11-05-2010, 06:46 PM   #2
jabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of light

bump
Old 11-05-2010, 08:57 PM   #3
dirtfondler is a splendid one to beholddirtfondler is a splendid one to beholddirtfondler is a splendid one to beholddirtfondler is a splendid one to beholddirtfondler is a splendid one to beholddirtfondler is a splendid one to beholddirtfondler is a splendid one to behold
dirtfondler's Tacoma Gallery
I'll take the intake. Send me a PM with your paypal and shipping charges to 95123.
Old 11-06-2010, 06:13 PM   #4

bump
Old 11-07-2010, 11:38 AM   #5

bump
Old 11-07-2010, 12:02 PM   #7

I can do $15.00 shipped... i think it actually costs $19-$20 to ship it since of the width
Old 11-08-2010, 11:47 AM   #9

bump
Old 11-09-2010, 11:52 AM   #10

bump
Old 11-15-2010, 05:31 AM   #11

BUMP.... Adjustment in Pricing