Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS NY: Super White A.R.E cap for short bed

Old 11-08-2010, 09:10 AM   #4
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Damn, I really want that thing!! What's the front window, is it a slider like the cab? How about wind noise with it being raised up from the cab roof, do you notice it at all? Also, how old is the cap and what's the interior like, is it finished or just fiberglass, lights, etc?
Old 11-08-2010, 11:39 AM   #5
EVILSTI is a splendid one to beholdEVILSTI is a splendid one to beholdEVILSTI is a splendid one to beholdEVILSTI is a splendid one to beholdEVILSTI is a splendid one to beholdEVILSTI is a splendid one to beholdEVILSTI is a splendid one to beholdEVILSTI is a splendid one to behold

Law Enforcement:
Name: Ray
EVILSTI's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
Damn, I really want that thing!! What's the front window, is it a slider like the cab? How about wind noise with it being raised up from the cab roof, do you notice it at all? Also, how old is the cap and what's the interior like, is it finished or just fiberglass, lights, etc?

It has the sliding rear window just like stock rear. I didnt notice any extra wind noise. I think it had some kind of carpet or something covering the inside. (Whatever it comes with from factory) I'm not 100% sure and right now how I have it wrapped up and I can't really get to it to check. If I get a serious person I will go to where i stored it and check. Condition is great.
Old 11-08-2010, 11:57 AM   #6
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVILSTI View Post
It has the sliding rear window just like stock rear. I didnt notice any extra wind noise. I think it had some kind of carpet or something covering the inside. (Whatever it comes with from factory) I'm not 100% sure and right now how I have it wrapped up and I can't really get to it to check. If I get a serious person I will go to where i stored it and check. Condition is great.
Thanks, any idea what it weighs? Just looking round about, like can 2 people handle it to get it on/off the truck? I've got a DCSB and have had my eye out for a used cap. Right now my only reservation is the timing and the price going into the holiday season.
Old 11-08-2010, 12:18 PM   #7
EVILSTI is a splendid one to beholdEVILSTI is a splendid one to beholdEVILSTI is a splendid one to beholdEVILSTI is a splendid one to beholdEVILSTI is a splendid one to beholdEVILSTI is a splendid one to beholdEVILSTI is a splendid one to beholdEVILSTI is a splendid one to behold

Law Enforcement:
EVILSTI's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
Thanks, any idea what it weighs? Just looking round about, like can 2 people handle it to get it on/off the truck? I've got a DCSB and have had my eye out for a used cap. Right now my only reservation is the timing and the price going into the holiday season.
A buddy and I took it off my truck and carried it a pretty good distance to be stored. So two people can easily handle it. (Unless the two people are super weaklings )
Old 11-09-2010, 06:14 AM   #8

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
PM'd
Old 11-15-2010, 10:16 AM   #12
Darrylb is on a distinguished road

Darrylb's Tacoma Gallery
Wrong coast, otherwise Id drive down and take it from you.
Old 11-16-2010, 08:32 PM   #14
2007tacoOldLineSt will become famous soon enough2007tacoOldLineSt will become famous soon enough
2007tacoOldLineSt's Tacoma Gallery
Can't believe you haven't gotten offers on this!

I was sure someone would have offered a little less and picked this up by now.

I am in the market, but have a Indigo Ink...still tempting.....
Old 11-16-2010, 08:33 PM   #15
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
why why why must it be a shortbed??????????????????
Old 11-17-2010, 01:26 PM   #16

Law Enforcement:
EVILSTI's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2007tacoOldLineSt View Post
Can't believe you haven't gotten offers on this!

I was sure someone would have offered a little less and picked this up by now.

I am in the market, but have a Indigo Ink...still tempting.....
I got a few offers and lets just say they were a lot "less" then a little less.
Old 11-22-2010, 06:36 AM   #19

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
No longer for sale