Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

King 2.5x 8 Coilovers

Old 11-07-2010, 09:44 AM   #1
Knightryder is a splendid one to beholdKnightryder is a splendid one to beholdKnightryder is a splendid one to beholdKnightryder is a splendid one to beholdKnightryder is a splendid one to beholdKnightryder is a splendid one to beholdKnightryder is a splendid one to behold

Knightryder's Tacoma Gallery
King 2.5x 8 Coilovers

Like the title says I have 2 2.5 x 8 King Coilovers remote resi. comes with 600lb springs. the springs look brand new, and the shocks have normal wear on them. Valved for a tacoma. Pics to come

these are Not the direct bolt in Came off of a long travel kit. Perfect if you looking to get someones kit!

$850 OBO
I will also trade for 2.5 x 10 dual rates!!

PM Call or text 562 631 0949

Old 11-07-2010, 03:42 PM   #2
Sabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: FN
Name: Kyle
Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
Subd for pix possibly interested
Old 11-07-2010, 03:45 PM   #3
WTF
1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future

1TUFFTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Are these the direct bolt on kings?
Old 11-07-2010, 06:16 PM   #4
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
No these are the LT shocks, the stock bolt on ones are 6 inchs IIRC
Old 11-07-2010, 07:41 PM   #5
nighthawk87 will become famous soon enoughnighthawk87 will become famous soon enough
nighthawk87's Tacoma Gallery
pics are required or else this thread will be deleted
Old 11-07-2010, 09:06 PM   #6
Sabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: FN
Name: Kyle
Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
Nvm these arnt what I'm looking for but damn there sick! What u gonna replace with?
Old 11-07-2010, 10:41 PM   #8
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabre View Post
Nvm these arnt what I'm looking for but damn there sick! What u gonna replace with?
10" dual rate
Old 11-07-2010, 10:48 PM   #9
Greg Graffin 2016
WhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andre
WhatThePho?'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePho?
Quote:
Originally Posted by nighthawk87 View Post
pics are required or else this thread will be deleted
Didn't know you were a mod.
Old 11-08-2010, 08:14 PM   #10
nighthawk87 will become famous soon enoughnighthawk87 will become famous soon enough
nighthawk87's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatThePho? View Post
Didn't know you were a mod.
I dont' recall saying I was a mod....
Old 11-08-2010, 08:19 PM   #11
Knightryder is a splendid one to beholdKnightryder is a splendid one to beholdKnightryder is a splendid one to beholdKnightryder is a splendid one to beholdKnightryder is a splendid one to beholdKnightryder is a splendid one to beholdKnightryder is a splendid one to behold

Knightryder's Tacoma Gallery
Get off my thread!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-14-2010, 09:02 PM   #12
dgalleon is a splendid one to beholddgalleon is a splendid one to beholddgalleon is a splendid one to beholddgalleon is a splendid one to beholddgalleon is a splendid one to beholddgalleon is a splendid one to beholddgalleon is a splendid one to behold

dgalleon's Tacoma Gallery
wish these would fit my truck.
Old 11-14-2010, 09:06 PM   #13
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
bump for a good seller, Im considering picking these up I bet they hold their value pretty well and eventually i wanna get a kit.
Old 11-14-2010, 09:11 PM   #14
dgalleon is a splendid one to beholddgalleon is a splendid one to beholddgalleon is a splendid one to beholddgalleon is a splendid one to beholddgalleon is a splendid one to beholddgalleon is a splendid one to beholddgalleon is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knightryder View Post
Like the title says I have 2 2.5 x 8 King Coilovers remote resi. comes with 600lb springs. the springs look brand new, and the shocks have normal wear on them. Valved for a tacoma. Pics to come

these are Not the direct bolt in Came off of a long travel kit. Perfect if you looking to get someones kit!

$850 OBO
I will also trade for 2.5 x 10 dual rates!!

PM Call or text 562 631 0949

I want these so bad... so just to confirm... I have a 6" fabtech lift kit... so these will not bolt on correct..? (hoping that i am wrong so i can send you money now!)
Old 11-14-2010, 09:28 PM   #15
KR FAB
sandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Amir
sandman427's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgalleon View Post
I want these so bad... so just to confirm... I have a 6" fabtech lift kit... so these will not bolt on correct..? (hoping that i am wrong so i can send you money now!)
no bud they wont.... due to the shock and COs being to long and could damage the UCA and LCA.... someone chime in if i am wrong...
Old 11-14-2010, 09:39 PM   #16
THE RED DRAGON!!
TexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
TexasIslandBoy's Tacoma Gallery
well it might be able to be used with limiting straps i know i need a set
Old 11-14-2010, 09:51 PM   #17

dang.... thanks Amir
Old 11-14-2010, 09:53 PM   #18
KR FAB
sandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Amir
sandman427's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasIslandBoy View Post
well it might be able to be used with limiting straps i know i need a set
yea but it will defeat the purpose of the Longer travel shock... other than it will look cool... I donno in the case of a drop Bracket lift though...
Old 11-15-2010, 06:47 AM   #20
THE RED DRAGON!!
TexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
TexasIslandBoy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandman427 View Post
yea but it will defeat the purpose of the Longer travel shock... other than it will look cool... I donno in the case of a drop Bracket lift though...
well you would still get more travel out of them than stock...only thing is to save your cv shafts or ball joints