Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Looking for 1 35x12.5R17 KM2

Old 11-08-2010, 10:58 AM   #1
all.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shed

all.on.black's Tacoma Gallery
Looking for 1 35x12.5R17 KM2

I'm looking for a spare KM2 tire in the size of 35x12.5R17. I'm not looking for a bald one. It must have some usable tread (30%+). If anyone has one locally Auburn, WA. I can travel to the Portland, OR area and Moses Lake, WA area.
Old 11-14-2010, 10:28 PM   #2
all.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bump.
Old 11-14-2010, 10:30 PM   #3
Tacotronn
TacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
TacoTron's Tacoma Gallery
have you tried craigslist? the cl ova in alb has a ton of km2s going for sale. You can also try calling discount tires near you. Just tell them your looking for a used km2 in a 35. I got 4 km2s for my cousin last week from them and they only charged me 25 bucks a piece. 2 of them had 80 percent thread.
Old 11-14-2010, 11:00 PM   #4
KR FAB
sandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Amir
sandman427's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoTron View Post
have you tried craigslist? the cl ova in alb has a ton of km2s going for sale. You can also try calling discount tires near you. Just tell them your looking for a used km2 in a 35. I got 4 km2s for my cousin last week from them and they only charged me 25 bucks a piece. 2 of them had 80 percent thread.
i agree... and thanks all.in.black again for the ARB info.... i love mine and cant wait to use it....
Old 11-15-2010, 11:29 AM   #5

I try craigslist every day and none have come up in my area. I didn't think to try a discount tire store. I've tried all the used tire store here but I'll give the discount tire store a try.

Thanks for your help guys.