LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Road Armor Front Bumper

Old 11-08-2010, 01:40 PM   #1
Blacked Out TRD is just really niceBlacked Out TRD is just really niceBlacked Out TRD is just really niceBlacked Out TRD is just really niceBlacked Out TRD is just really nice
Blacked Out TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Road Armor Front Bumper

I'm selling a Road Armor Stealth Base with Full Guard Front Bumper for a 2005+. This obviously fits on a Toyota Tacoma but was a pre-production bumper that doesn't fit perfectly. This is why the price is much cheaper than a new one. It's been on my truck for just under a year now. Driving lights are not included. It is designed for a WARN 12k winch.
First person to bring me cash will get this bumper.
Shipping is not included.

Serious inquires only.

Road Armor Front Bumper-driver-side-view.jpg
Road Armor Front Bumper-front-view.jpg
Road Armor Front Bumper-driver-side-view-close.jpg
Old 11-08-2010, 01:43 PM   #3
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
nice looking. good luck with sale.
Old 11-08-2010, 01:51 PM   #4
FlyingTaco will become famous soon enough
Army:
FlyingTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Location?
Old 11-08-2010, 08:39 PM   #7
Blacked Out TRD is just really niceBlacked Out TRD is just really niceBlacked Out TRD is just really niceBlacked Out TRD is just really niceBlacked Out TRD is just really nice
Don't really know the weight but I can find out tomorrow. If it helps I mounted the bumper and lifted it up by myself.
Old 11-11-2010, 06:29 PM   #8
I've been asked to lower the price. $950 you pay shipping
Old 11-11-2010, 07:43 PM   #9
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
That thing is a BEAST! Good luck with the sale bud...Bump!!!
Old 11-11-2010, 07:54 PM   #10
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
GLWS man.
Old 11-11-2010, 09:14 PM   #11
Thucker is on a distinguished road
Thucker's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for a local guy. Badass truck, seen this truck in person.
Old 11-11-2010, 10:42 PM   #12
No it's not aluminum. I wish it was :-) it's steel.
Old 11-22-2010, 06:26 PM   #14
Thumper416 is on a distinguished road
Name: Jeff
Thumper416's Tacoma Gallery
Can you elaborate a little more on?? ....... "This obviously fits on a Toyota Tacoma but was a pre-production bumper that doesn't fit perfectly."

What doesn't fit??

How much to ship to 75639?
Old 11-22-2010, 09:06 PM   #15
HarryTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHarryTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHarryTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHarryTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHarryTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHarryTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHarryTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHarryTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHarryTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHarryTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHarryTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
HarryTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper416 View Post
Can you elaborate a little more on?? ....... "This obviously fits on a Toyota Tacoma but was a pre-production bumper that doesn't fit perfectly."

What doesn't fit??

How much to ship to 75639?
Curious about this as well.