Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Stock Stereo

Old 11-08-2010, 02:23 PM   #1
1st gen > 2nd gen
Rucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Stock Stereo

out of an 05' TRD sport. not a 6-disk
$50 OBO + shipping (should fit nicley into a flat rate box)

Old 11-08-2010, 02:24 PM   #2
The MOST Badass Offroad Truck
BravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
BravesFan's Tacoma Gallery
6 disc?
Old 11-08-2010, 02:30 PM   #3
1st gen > 2nd gen
Rucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BravesFan View Post
6 disc?
I honestly wouldnt know how to tell that.
I bought the truck used and didnt ask if it was a 6 disk.
do you know how to tell?
Old 11-08-2010, 02:37 PM   #4
The MOST Badass Offroad Truck
BravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
BravesFan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rucas View Post
do you know how to tell?
Try sticking a bunch of cds in and see what happens? jk dont do that bc then it might break, but honestly i have no idea how to tell someone else is gunna have to chime in
Old 11-08-2010, 02:44 PM   #5
1st gen > 2nd gen

Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
I just searched and didnt find anything.
Old 11-08-2010, 02:53 PM   #6
is one of the sharper tools in the shed
truckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
truckboattruck's Tacoma Gallery
My buddy has your same exact truck and its a 6 disk, so i would guess yours is also.
Old 11-08-2010, 03:02 PM   #7
Smoken_Bud_671 is on a distinguished road

Smoken_Bud_671's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rucas View Post
do you know how to tell?
Just clearing this question. This is not a 6 disc changer, as it does not have the "load" button to the right of the cd slot it has the "text" button.

The stereo must have the "load" button in order to load multiple discs. I have included a link of how the 6 disc stereo looks like, it is actually what I had on my Taco, but is now for sale. It is similar, but it has the load button to the right of the cd slot & the text button was relocated next to the other set of buttons, below the display.

Good luck with the sale & here is the link below.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...c-changer.html
Old 11-08-2010, 03:04 PM   #8
1st gen > 2nd gen

Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
thats what i just read, in my manual.
Yeah it has the "text" button, so its not a 6 disc.
Old 11-08-2010, 03:24 PM   #9
Smoken_Bud_671 is on a distinguished road

Smoken_Bud_671's Tacoma Gallery
^^^^^

^^^^^ BTW, I like your choice on the Tacoma model - TRD Double Cab Long Bed!!

Good luck with the sale!