Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS:(28) BLACK Lug Nuts

Old 11-08-2010, 11:46 PM   #1
ilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gavin
ilovetacos's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to ilovetacos
FS:(28) BLACK Lug Nuts

SOLD

They are used and do show wear but none of them are stripped.

Made by Gorilla, 12.5mm x 1.5

These are the ACORN style lug nuts you can purchase from Wheelers Off Road.

$26.00 shipped in the CONUS for all 28 lug nuts. Paypal preferred.

I am not exacty sure what wheels these will fit but I used them with my American Racing Teflon Mojave's. They did not fit with the Pro Comp 7089's which is why I am selling them.

Old 11-09-2010, 12:41 AM   #2
ilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sale pending
Old 11-09-2010, 12:51 AM   #3

SOLD!