Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Revotech Blackout Headlights BHLM

Old 11-09-2010, 10:31 AM   #1
ratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ratrod's Tacoma Gallery
SOLD

I have a set of revotech blackout headlights new in box never got around to putting on my truck. for 2005+ tacomas. These are the lights many on the TW forum like. Better quality than other manufacturers you see on ebay. Will sell $100 local pickup now until I get a price to ship from UPS or Post office. Also have 2005+ Tacoma 6 disc factory changer for JBL system - open for reasonable offers before it goes on ebay. May have other things to list soon also. Will trade for other things of interest, what you got?

Revotechs in box, 1 lamp for you to see. still has plastic wrap covering lens, the other lamp is in box unopened. also a picture of jbl cd changer
Im selling.
Attached Thumbnails
FS: Revotech Blackout Headlights BHLM-revotech.jpg   FS: Revotech Blackout Headlights BHLM-cd-changer1.jpg   FS: Revotech Blackout Headlights BHLM-revotech1.jpg   FS: Revotech Blackout Headlights BHLM-revotech2.jpg  
Old 11-09-2010, 11:32 AM   #2
hoyta will become famous soon enoughhoyta will become famous soon enough
Navy: Aircrew rescue swimmer (AW)
Name: Adam
hoyta's Tacoma Gallery
You interested in car audio?
Old 11-09-2010, 11:41 AM   #3
silver75 is on a distinguished road
Name: marcv
silver75's Tacoma Gallery
Do you take trades?
Old 11-09-2010, 11:45 AM   #4
MRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to behold

Name: Marco
MRW's Tacoma Gallery
Will you ship down to San Diego? Will you be around here anytime soon?
Old 11-09-2010, 12:17 PM   #5
FJ FTW!
southern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

southern_x's Tacoma Gallery
what kinda trades you interested in
Old 11-09-2010, 12:41 PM   #6
LIVESTRONG
Bullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bullzi511Tacoma06's Tacoma Gallery
Would you be up for trading? I'm thinking about swapping to BHLM

For these:

Old 11-09-2010, 01:23 PM   #7
TiMe is a jewel in the roughTiMe is a jewel in the roughTiMe is a jewel in the rough
TiMe's Tacoma Gallery
Ill buy them if you will ship them to Fresno CA.
Old 11-09-2010, 02:16 PM   #8
IslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Reggie
IslandBoy71's Tacoma Gallery
I want the lights
Old 11-09-2010, 02:22 PM   #9
IslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

PM sent
Old 11-09-2010, 03:28 PM   #11

I'm ready to get the lights off your hands just let me know
Old 11-09-2010, 03:32 PM   #12
ratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ratrod's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoyta View Post
You interested in car audio?
Actually im looking for double din navigation system that's why im selling some stuff. If you got something or know someone looking to trade plus cash? What audio stuff you have?
Old 11-09-2010, 04:27 PM   #13

ratrod's Tacoma Gallery
I have lots of people interested in these light so if anyone is in socal SFV (Burbank) or willing to drive to here and can pick up today with cash in hand ($100) you get them! I will be around all day. Can pu til 10pm. pm me if you want them and can pick up. The earlier the better. Otherwise I will sell to the first one who pmd me earlier today. P.S. i'm looking for a double din navigation system and may be willing to trade and give some cash but not looking for high dollar system.
Old 11-09-2010, 04:29 PM   #14
MRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to behold

MRW's Tacoma Gallery
Let me know, I can send you the paypal right now and i can pick it up next week when I am in OC/LA area
Old 11-09-2010, 05:27 PM   #15
donutboi will become famous soon enoughdonutboi will become famous soon enough
Name: John
donutboi's Tacoma Gallery
You got a PM!
Old 11-10-2010, 12:28 PM   #16

MRW's Tacoma Gallery
Any status updates on this?
Old 12-25-2010, 03:26 PM   #19
It's a work in progress.
LeadFootCaliKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadFootCaliKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadFootCaliKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadFootCaliKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadFootCaliKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadFootCaliKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadFootCaliKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadFootCaliKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadFootCaliKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadFootCaliKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadFootCaliKid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
LeadFootCaliKid's Tacoma Gallery
Still have them? Send me a PM
Old 12-25-2010, 03:34 PM   #20
bootywarrior is a splendid one to beholdbootywarrior is a splendid one to beholdbootywarrior is a splendid one to beholdbootywarrior is a splendid one to beholdbootywarrior is a splendid one to beholdbootywarrior is a splendid one to behold
bootywarrior's Tacoma Gallery
I can pick em up today or tomorrow. Whichever works for you