LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

For sale - OEM Tacoma grill / Gen 2 NICE!

Old 11-10-2010, 02:40 PM   #1
Intentionally cosmetically incorrect.
TacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
TacoBow's Tacoma Gallery
For sale - OEM Tacoma grill / Gen 2 NICE!

Chrome Tacoma Grill, OEM with no issues... well, maybe a bug or two but I'll clean that off before it ships. Fits 05 up.

Shipped to your door for $100 bones anywhere to the lower 48 USA. Paypal or US Postal Money order please. Sorry but no checks or off brand Mom and Pop quick mart money orders either. I strive to ship on the same day that payment is received, online tracking included.

Take a look at my mud flaps I'll be posting for sale soon too and thanks!

Old 11-10-2010, 02:44 PM   #2
borich316 is on a distinguished road
Name: John
borich316's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoBow View Post
Chrome Tacoma Grill, OEM with no issues... well, maybe a bug or two but I'll clean that off before it ships. Fits 05 up.

Shipped to your door for $100 bones anywhere to the lower 48 USA. Paypal or US Postal Money order please. Sorry but no checks or off brand Mom and Pop quick mart money orders either. I strive to ship on the same day that payment is received, online tracking included.

Take a look at my mud flaps I'll be posting for sale soon too and thanks!

Wow!! nice grille! I live in Lawrenceville, PA. That would be a nice grille to have so let me know cause I will take it off your hands!!
Old 11-10-2010, 03:05 PM   #5
Intentionally cosmetically incorrect.
TacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
TacoBow's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark C. View Post
PM'd you.........
PM'd ya back and yup... the chrome emblem comes with it.