Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB 05+ TSB, 1.5", AAL, or HD Leaf Springs

Old 11-10-2010, 06:02 PM   #1
Beaver Believer
tencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 4th BCT 25th ID Airborne
Name: Wes
tencrawler's Tacoma Gallery
WTB 05+ TSB, 1.5", AAL, or HD Leaf Springs

I'm out of warranty and I need a better setup in the rear. I'm trying to keep my truck as close to stock height as possible. I'm putting my stock TRD coils on a set of 5100 Bilsteins to level off the front and need better or slightly higher springs for the rear. I searched fairly well and haven't seen anything. Thanks in advance for your help.

On a side note: Happy Veteran's Day From One Vet To Another!
Old 11-12-2010, 10:08 PM   #2
cmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to behold

cmytacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I might be willing to give up my deavers cause I wanna go a bit higher??? Lmk I'm in eureka ca and maybe meet halfway?