Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

trade no scoop hood for hood w/ a scoop

Old 11-10-2010, 09:16 PM   #1
Love me some tacos!!!!
Fred1524 is a jewel in the roughFred1524 is a jewel in the roughFred1524 is a jewel in the roughFred1524 is a jewel in the rough

Marines: Cpl. 2nd BN. 4th Mar
Name: Fred
Fred1524's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone interested in trading hoods? I have a 08 Silver Rugged Trail Pkg, I have a hood w/ no scoop and I'm looking for one w/ a scoop. I know its a long shot but I thought I'd ask. Or if anyone knows of a good deal pls let me know. Thanx

Sorry guys, FNG...i should have thought of posting a pic right away. Anyways here it is. The hood is in damn near perfect condition.

Attached Thumbnails
trade no scoop hood for hood w/ a scoop-pb110201.jpg  
Old 11-10-2010, 09:28 PM   #2
yotaman3130 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotaman3130 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotaman3130 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotaman3130 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotaman3130 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotaman3130 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotaman3130 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotaman3130 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotaman3130 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotaman3130 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotaman3130 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
EMS: RN
Name: Ryan
yotaman3130's Tacoma Gallery
we should just make a forum for hood trades, no scoop for scoop, good luck bud, either buy one off ebay and have it painted, or get in line and maybe you'll get lucky!

Good luck!
Old 11-12-2010, 10:58 AM   #3
JWC is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWC is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWC is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWC is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWC is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWC is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWC is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWC is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWC is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWC is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWC is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JWC's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah - you'll have people lining up to make that trade. Hey, you know it's not functional and it will block critical off roading vision. You better think this through.
Old 11-12-2010, 12:11 PM   #4
BAT24 is a splendid one to beholdBAT24 is a splendid one to beholdBAT24 is a splendid one to beholdBAT24 is a splendid one to beholdBAT24 is a splendid one to beholdBAT24 is a splendid one to beholdBAT24 is a splendid one to behold

BAT24's Tacoma Gallery
I did the hood swap on my Rugged Trail and I actually like it. It does however cut some viewing area and I get some glare from the sun sometimes as well.
Old 11-12-2010, 06:19 PM   #5
hillscreek is on a distinguished road
Name: Kevin
hillscreek's Tacoma Gallery
hood

I got lucky and found a scooped hood that actually matched my red 06 DC and bought it . I like it, but the new does wear off quick.If anyone needs a flat red hood i have one that you can get for $50. Its in GA.
Old 11-12-2010, 06:22 PM   #6
=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed
=JSG='s Tacoma Gallery
ebay u can get a brand new OEM hood with primer and color matched for $389 FREE shipping
Old 11-12-2010, 08:24 PM   #7
drewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Drew
drewskie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by =JSG= View Post
ebay u can get a brand new OEM hood with primer and color matched for $389 FREE shipping
Has anyone actually bought one of these? How does the color matching look? How about the fit/finish? I think it would be pretty shitty.