LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

$120 OFF ALL PRO IFS SKID PLATE

Old 11-10-2010, 10:56 PM   #1
volcom7377 is on a distinguished road
volcom7377's Tacoma Gallery
$120 OFF ALL PRO IFS SKID PLATE

Here is the link for 05+ tacomas IFS skid plate. It is 120.00 off because it will NOT work with front sway bar. I randomly saw this today and i dont run a sway bar so i think i got a pretty good deal. Im not sure how many they have left but ill have mine installed monday night so ill post some pics.

All Pro Off Road Link:

http://www.allprooffroad.com/05tacom...5tacomaifsskid
Old 11-11-2010, 01:39 PM   #3
volcom7377 is on a distinguished road
volcom7377's Tacoma Gallery
thx for the fix
Old 11-11-2010, 02:44 PM   #4
EBBS03 is just really niceEBBS03 is just really niceEBBS03 is just really niceEBBS03 is just really niceEBBS03 is just really nice

Name: Rob
EBBS03's Tacoma Gallery
Question here.. How much will this affect drivability? Anyone drive around without much suspension work done without the sway bar?
Old 11-11-2010, 03:08 PM   #5
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
Quote:
Originally Posted by EBBS03 View Post
Question here.. How much will this affect drivability? Anyone drive around without much suspension work done without the sway bar?
I have a 3 inch lift and no sway bar. Has not presented me with any thing unmanageable. I have to remember that I don't have a sway bar any more and make sure I pay attention to what is going on around me...but not much more than normal. With no lift...I imagine it'd be even easier to transition.
Old 02-07-2011, 04:52 PM   #6
zabstaCOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedzabstaCOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedzabstaCOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedzabstaCOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedzabstaCOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedzabstaCOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedzabstaCOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedzabstaCOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedzabstaCOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedzabstaCOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedzabstaCOma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Nate
zabstaCOma's Tacoma Gallery
so why is the ALL PRO skid plate so cheep? I want to get a solid skid plate that can take a hit, and i have a stock 09 taco. how would this effect my truck?
Old 02-07-2011, 05:00 PM   #7
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
anyone have pics of one installed?
Old 02-07-2011, 05:42 PM   #9
stroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by zabstaCOma View Post
so why is the ALL PRO skid plate so cheep? I want to get a solid skid plate that can take a hit, and i have a stock 09 taco. how would this effect my truck?
Were are currently blowing them out because they don't work with the sway bar, which in tern give our customers a great deal! The skid was originally designed with our LT kit (which doesn't use a sway bar) and provides maximum clearance and durability. If you aren't running LT, like the majority of people, then this skid only works without the front sway bar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacomanator View Post
anyone have pics of one installed?

Old 02-07-2011, 10:05 PM   #10
Lifted 'n Locked 4WD Prerunner
01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
01tacoprerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to 01tacoprerunner
Quote:
Originally Posted by zabstaCOma View Post
Get an Armor Tech Offroad Skid, esp. if you need one that will take a hit.
Old 02-07-2011, 11:25 PM   #11
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
I'm almost tempted to remove my sway bar to jump on this good deal
Old 02-07-2011, 11:28 PM   #12
S.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjonags32 View Post
I'm almost tempted to remove my sway bar to jump on this good deal
If they still have any. OP was posted on 11-10-10.
Old 02-08-2011, 07:28 AM   #14
Razorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Razorecko's Tacoma Gallery
Huh ? I have the all pro ifs skid and still have my front sway bar ( sport trd 4x4 )
Old 02-08-2011, 09:06 AM   #15
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B. View Post
If they still have any. OP was posted on 11-10-10.
well the site says $150, still a good price tag IMO. I'm just not sure I want to remove the sway bar.
Old 02-08-2011, 02:59 PM   #16
Busting hymens since 2014
DDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DDD's Tacoma Gallery
I ordered one last Monday 1/31/11.

It took them a week to ship it, but it arrived today. For the quality of this skid plate $150 is a great deal.

Anyone not using a sway bar should jump on this deal before they are gone.

BTW, they have a IFS skid that works with a sway bar for the regular price of $270. But because of a design oversight this new design will not work with the sway bar, so they are selling them for $150 to get rid of them.
Old 02-08-2011, 03:05 PM   #17
ffblaze911 will become famous soon enoughffblaze911 will become famous soon enough

Firefighter: Engineer
Name: Matt
ffblaze911's Tacoma Gallery
well if anyone want to sell there trd skid let me know
Old 02-08-2011, 08:24 PM   #20
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
I picked one up a month ago, great deal i feel.