Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

F/S Usa Spec PA 15 - TOY 2005-2011 Tacoma

Old 11-11-2010, 12:30 PM   #1
jabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of light

jabrackin's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jabrackin
F/S Usa Spec PA 15 - TOY 2005-2011 Tacoma

This is a USA SPEC PA 15 - TOY that is in great working condition. I will sell this for $100.00 Shipped FIRM. Let me know if you are interested. I accept Paypal.

Old 11-11-2010, 07:25 PM   #2
jabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of light

bump
Old 11-11-2010, 07:35 PM   #3
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Not a bad deal...I bought this for my Tacoma and its awesome!! Heres some pics of how I decided to route it...

Old 11-11-2010, 07:43 PM   #4
jackalope killer
L.V.T. is just really niceL.V.T. is just really niceL.V.T. is just really niceL.V.T. is just really niceL.V.T. is just really nice

L.V.T.'s Tacoma Gallery
is it the one toyota sells or an aftermarket unit? and is it compatable with a 2010 w/jbl audio system?

edit* i noticed it says "text display" on it. does it display song name etc. on the factory head unit? and is it a complete kit?
Old 11-11-2010, 08:17 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.V.T. View Post
is it the one toyota sells or an aftermarket unit? and is it compatable with a 2010 w/jbl audio system?

edit* i noticed it says "text display" on it. does it display song name etc. on the factory head unit? and is it a complete kit?

No, it is not the one that Toyota sells... the one that Toyota sells does not show the text on the scree of the songs for your ipod, this one does. It is very easy to install.... And it will work with your Radio w/Jbl
Old 11-11-2010, 09:17 PM   #6

bump
Old 11-12-2010, 11:42 AM   #7

bump
Old 11-13-2010, 07:11 AM   #9

bump
Old 11-15-2010, 05:25 AM   #10

Bump