Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Toy Tech AAL Non TSB 2nd Generation $50.00 NIB

Old 11-12-2010, 07:08 AM   #1
surfryhder has a brilliant futuresurfryhder has a brilliant futuresurfryhder has a brilliant futuresurfryhder has a brilliant futuresurfryhder has a brilliant futuresurfryhder has a brilliant futuresurfryhder has a brilliant futuresurfryhder has a brilliant futuresurfryhder has a brilliant futuresurfryhder has a brilliant futuresurfryhder has a brilliant future

Army: MSC
Name: Ryan
surfryhder's Tacoma Gallery
Toy Tech AAL Non TSB 2nd Generation $50.00 NIB

Hello Everyone,
I have a rear AAL for Non TSB Tacomas. I ordered it from Toytech but Toyota decided to do the TSB so did not need it. I went to return it to Toytech but I deployed so I am sure they will not take it back now. Box has never been opened and I am not going to post pics of the box. I do not plan on opening neither. $50.00 bucks plus shipping will get this for you. You can pay me through pay pal...
Thanks Everyone
Old 11-12-2010, 08:39 AM   #2
--- --- --- - ----
LEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
Where r u located?
Whats shipping to Texas 77040?
Old 11-12-2010, 09:01 AM   #3
surfryhder has a brilliant futuresurfryhder has a brilliant futuresurfryhder has a brilliant futuresurfryhder has a brilliant futuresurfryhder has a brilliant futuresurfryhder has a brilliant futuresurfryhder has a brilliant futuresurfryhder has a brilliant futuresurfryhder has a brilliant futuresurfryhder has a brilliant futuresurfryhder has a brilliant future

Army: MSC
Name: Ryan
surfryhder's Tacoma Gallery
Toy Tech AAL Non TSB 2nd Generation .00 NIB-aal.jpgI am located at zipcode 76544. We can work together to see what shipping will be the cheapest
Old 11-12-2010, 09:40 AM   #5
macgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
macgyver's Tacoma Gallery
1.5" or 2"?
Old 11-14-2010, 11:38 AM   #6
slick_711 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslick_711 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslick_711 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslick_711 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslick_711 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslick_711 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslick_711 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslick_711 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslick_711 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslick_711 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslick_711 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Security Forces, 2002-2005
slick_711's Tacoma Gallery
I see a couple members posted interest/questions... if these haven't already sold I'll take them.

I just installed my 5100s last weekend and it's not too much of a SoCal bro-lean, but it's enough to irritate me.