LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

NEW! 265/75r16 Yokohama Geolander AT/S and 16x8 KMC Matte Black Enduros sweet deal!!

Old 11-12-2010, 10:55 AM   #1
Sabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: FN
Name: Kyle
Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
NEW! 265/75r16 Yokohama Geolander AT/S and 16x8 KMC Matte Black Enduros sweet deal!!

sold that set

have multiple sets of rims brand new pm me for info and pricing

Old 11-13-2010, 09:29 AM   #3
Sabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 11-13-2010, 07:19 PM   #4

Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
bump anyone?
Old 11-13-2010, 10:14 PM   #5
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Manny
dysfunctnlretard's Tacoma Gallery
give it time brotha and list on craigslist too. Ive had better hits on craigslist with wheels and tires than Ive had on auto forums.
Old 11-14-2010, 03:00 AM   #6

Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dysfunctnlretard View Post
give it time brotha and list on craigslist too. Ive had better hits on craigslist with wheels and tires than Ive had on auto forums.
Old 11-15-2010, 08:16 AM   #7

Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
Morning bump
Old 11-15-2010, 08:16 AM   #8
Don't go off ninjin
TacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: AMMO
Name: Daniel
TacomaDan's Tacoma Gallery
I am interested. I'll be Rollin up through socal on my way back home on the 27th. What's the offset?
Old 11-15-2010, 02:10 PM   #9
08chocotaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08chocotaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08chocotaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08chocotaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08chocotaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08chocotaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08chocotaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08chocotaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08chocotaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08chocotaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08chocotaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: TAYLOR
08chocotaco's Tacoma Gallery
hey i tried to PM you but i dont think its working. Can you PM me if you know if these will fit the stock OFFROAD trd wheels, i have all terrains on my taco now but dont know if these will fit. these are the exact rims ive been looking for for a while now haha. and 500 for just the rims if they fit? or how much. thank you for the help.

taylor
Old 11-15-2010, 08:20 PM   #11
TrevorTaco is a jewel in the roughTrevorTaco is a jewel in the roughTrevorTaco is a jewel in the rough
Name: Trevor
TrevorTaco's Tacoma Gallery
pm sent.
Old 11-15-2010, 09:38 PM   #12
08chocotaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08chocotaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08chocotaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08chocotaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08chocotaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08chocotaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08chocotaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08chocotaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08chocotaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08chocotaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08chocotaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
? still got them? haha
Old 11-15-2010, 11:33 PM   #14

Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacomaDan View Post
I am interested. I'll be Rollin up through socal on my way back home on the 27th. What's the offset?
pm'ed u i think the offset is 4.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by 08chocotaco View Post
hey i tried to PM you but i dont think its working. Can you PM me if you know if these will fit the stock OFFROAD trd wheels, i have all terrains on my taco now but dont know if these will fit. these are the exact rims ive been looking for for a while now haha. and 500 for just the rims if they fit? or how much. thank you for the help.

taylor
yes i recvied your pm and the tires will fit stock rims and the rims will fit stock tires but im trying to sell in a package

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbcfireman View Post
i have some 285 70 17s with tires i will trade u
thanks for the offer but im going with something new and crazy up my sleeve i don't think anyone gots the wheels im trying to get

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrevorTaco View Post
pm sent.
recived replied

Quote:
? still got them? haha
yes still forsale

Quote:
Originally Posted by OffroadToy View Post
what load rating are the tires?
not sure i will get that info for u tommorow just got home from work thanks
Old 11-16-2010, 10:05 AM   #15

Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
Bump all pm's replied
Old 11-16-2010, 10:15 AM   #16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabre View Post
Bump all pm's replied
didnt receive one my friend
Old 11-16-2010, 11:51 AM   #17

Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
didnt receive one my friend
your pm and post where the same questions i had replied to the post

replied to yours with my contact info give me a call and ill be happy to answer any questions
Old 11-16-2010, 02:12 PM   #18
my bad my friend. my PM stuff hasnt been working for some reason so im sorry for the annoyance haha
Old 11-16-2010, 05:32 PM   #20

Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRICOMA View Post
Damn selling them already. If I had the money I would buy them just for the wheels.

haha yea i didn't expect to get lifted so soon so ima run 17s on 285 m/ts

there sick wheels i love them