Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Heavy load bed bars

Old 11-12-2010, 11:33 AM   #1
Chachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
Chachie's Tacoma Gallery
Heavy load bed bars

Hey all. I am going to be fabing up a set of heavy load bed bars. They are going to be 1.75" 1/8" wall tubing and have 3/16" plate on the ends. They are going to be bolted into the rail system, but will sit on the bed sides as well to support more weight. They will be positioned about 2.5-3" above the bed rails to accommodate a cooler, gear box, etc. under the bars. They will be about $175/set or $80 for one. I can add light tabs, looking at putting a mount for a hilift, just about anything. Looking to see what kind of interest there is. I know its hard without a picture. I will be putting up some drawings later so you can at least get the idea and then i will be fabing the first set next week.

Old 11-12-2010, 03:32 PM   #2
Chachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
Chachie's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for drawing.