LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTT BHLM for reg lights.

Old 11-12-2010, 01:40 PM   #1
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
WTT BHLM for reg lights.

I have a pair of 06 BHLM lights that I want to trade for reg headlights. They have some surface scratches, I'm sure that can be removed. I would like to keep it local or will meet half way. If interested or have any questions pm me. Thank you.

This is what the scratches look like up close in full sunlight.

You can't tell from far that there is any scratches.

Old 11-12-2010, 01:56 PM   #3
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Khiem, Do you have pics of your lights?
Old 11-12-2010, 03:18 PM   #4
TiMe is a jewel in the roughTiMe is a jewel in the roughTiMe is a jewel in the rough
TiMe's Tacoma Gallery
Im willing to trade but im in fresno to!
Old 11-12-2010, 03:27 PM   #5
Chachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
Chachie's Tacoma Gallery
Wanna trade? im down!
Old 11-13-2010, 12:25 AM   #6
4cyltacoma will become famous soon enough4cyltacoma will become famous soon enough

Name: Reagan
4cyltacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Ill trade. Im coming up from close to sac this wednesdsy if u want to trade.
Old 11-13-2010, 12:52 AM   #7
stmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
stmpjmpr's Tacoma Gallery
Ill trade. Im in orange County. where half way u wanna meet?
Old 11-13-2010, 02:31 AM   #8
Taco Rookie
lepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud of

Name: Frank
lepedog23's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to lepedog23
ill trade you my non scooped silver hood for your scooped silver hood!!! ill drive all the way to you... worth a shot!!! hahahah
Old 11-13-2010, 11:03 AM   #9
4cyltacoma will become famous soon enough4cyltacoma will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaville View Post
ill trade you my non scooped silver hood for your scooped silver hood!!! ill drive all the way to you... worth a shot!!! hahahah
X2
Old 11-13-2010, 11:04 AM   #10

Im actualy headin to sac tonight so if u wanna trade let me know. If not ill be up wednesday also
Old 11-13-2010, 01:16 PM   #11

Iv got a few people interested, I'll go down the line. Thank you all.

I love my hood, I traded a member here about a year ago. I don't think I'll get rid of it anytime soon.
Old 11-13-2010, 01:48 PM   #12
copernicus is a jewel in the roughcopernicus is a jewel in the roughcopernicus is a jewel in the roughcopernicus is a jewel in the rough

copernicus's Tacoma Gallery
Meet you in Oklahoma?