LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: 2005 Tacoma Prerunner $16,000

Old 11-12-2010, 08:07 PM   #1
SantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: EAS
Name: Logan
SantaCruz'n's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 2005 Tacoma Prerunner $16,500

PRICE UPDATE- SOLD!
Old 11-12-2010, 08:29 PM   #3
SantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ya, it looks like a tank.
Old 11-13-2010, 03:04 PM   #4

updated pics
Old 11-13-2010, 05:24 PM   #5

Is this a reasonable price?
Old 11-13-2010, 05:34 PM   #7
Toyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Toyota Truck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SantaCruz'n View Post
Is this a reasonable price?
YES
Old 11-14-2010, 10:22 PM   #8

No bites
Old 11-14-2010, 11:18 PM   #9
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
if you had the 4 door you would've sold it already

GLWS
Old 11-16-2010, 10:29 PM   #10

Bump
Old 11-18-2010, 08:38 PM   #11

I dont think shes going to sell any time soon...
Old 11-19-2010, 12:48 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluffymonkey View Post
Have you put it out on craigslist? This truck should sell pretty quick; it's a great price for what they're getting. I don't think you're going to have much luck on here because most people already have a Tacoma, if you know what I mean.

Ya I put her on Craigslist but no bites. I should exploit her to LA's and OC's. Ill do that now!
Old 11-19-2010, 01:16 AM   #14
TacoStateOfMind
TacoStateOfMind is a splendid one to beholdTacoStateOfMind is a splendid one to beholdTacoStateOfMind is a splendid one to beholdTacoStateOfMind is a splendid one to beholdTacoStateOfMind is a splendid one to beholdTacoStateOfMind is a splendid one to beholdTacoStateOfMind is a splendid one to beholdTacoStateOfMind is a splendid one to behold

Name: Nicole
TacoStateOfMind's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck! I'd buy her in a heart beat if I was back in LB. Why are you selling?
Old 11-19-2010, 02:16 PM   #15

I do a lot of commuting and I think its time for a Lexus IS 250
Old 11-22-2010, 09:49 PM   #16
TacoStateOfMind
TacoStateOfMind is a splendid one to beholdTacoStateOfMind is a splendid one to beholdTacoStateOfMind is a splendid one to beholdTacoStateOfMind is a splendid one to beholdTacoStateOfMind is a splendid one to beholdTacoStateOfMind is a splendid one to beholdTacoStateOfMind is a splendid one to beholdTacoStateOfMind is a splendid one to behold

Name: Nicole
TacoStateOfMind's Tacoma Gallery
Lexus IS 250's are nice... to bad you can't have both!
Old 11-22-2010, 10:02 PM   #17
Awesome Member
tacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: William
tacomakid89's Tacoma Gallery
would you be willing to trade headlights by any chance? i've got a set of some oem '08 headlights that i would be willing to trade with some money too for those. and who did your gauge lights? also what base are you on, pendleton, by any chance? thanks.

William
Old 11-22-2010, 11:16 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoStateOfMind View Post
Lexus IS 250's are nice... to bad you can't have both!
Maybe 1 day...
Old 11-22-2010, 11:17 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomakid89 View Post
would you be willing to trade headlights by any chance? i've got a set of some oem '08 headlights that i would be willing to trade with some money too for those. and who did your gauge lights? also what base are you on, pendleton, by any chance? thanks.

William
Not parting out. I did the LED swap myself and I EAS'd 6 months ago. I live in Temecula.
Old 11-23-2010, 02:26 AM   #20
tacos89 is on a distinguished road
tacos89's Tacoma Gallery
i wish i could buy this