Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: Stock 4x4 Spindles 05+

Old 11-13-2010, 09:44 AM   #1
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: Stock 4x4 Spindles 05+

I believe the pre-runner spindles are the same as well, but I would like to have somebody back me up on that.

Just shoot me a pm on what you have.
Old 11-13-2010, 09:49 AM   #2
kinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
kinkrider101's Tacoma Gallery
you should pm 1blkt or sandman or one of those guys that has new camburgs
Old 11-13-2010, 09:53 AM   #3
diablo_Alex2777 is just really nicediablo_Alex2777 is just really nicediablo_Alex2777 is just really nicediablo_Alex2777 is just really nicediablo_Alex2777 is just really nice
Name: Alejandro Gonzalez
diablo_Alex2777's Tacoma Gallery
i got both spindles from my 05 4x4. Let me know. if u want pix pm ur cell number. hate loading pix
Old 11-13-2010, 09:56 AM   #4
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkrider101 View Post
you should pm 1blkt or sandman or one of those guys that has new camburgs
good call.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diablo_Alex2777 View Post
i got both spindles from my 05 4x4. Let me know. if u want pix pm ur cell number. hate loading pix
Pmed
Old 11-13-2010, 03:52 PM   #5

Bump
Old 11-13-2010, 06:24 PM   #6

bump
Old 11-14-2010, 10:25 AM   #7

bump
Old 11-14-2010, 10:41 AM   #8
cummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cummins6speed's Tacoma Gallery
I am 99.9% sure that the prerunner and 4x4 spindles are the same, just need to remove the dust cover on the prerunner spindles for your cv axle
Old 11-14-2010, 10:42 AM   #9

Im going to attempt some R and D. And I think i have some 4x4 ones coming to me
Old 11-14-2010, 01:16 PM   #10
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Pre runner, and 4x4 spindles are the same.
Old 11-14-2010, 03:12 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Pre runner, and 4x4 spindles are the same.
thank you chris