Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Feeler: Molded Westin running boards

Old 11-13-2010, 10:03 PM   #1
Derp
Derpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
Derpy Derek's Tacoma Gallery
Feeler: Molded Westin running boards

I'm looking to see if anyone would be interested in purchasing these Westin molded running boards. They light up when the drivers side door is ajar once installation is complete.
~I would also like to add there is absolutely nothing wrong with these running boards, they are in practically perfect condition and I have had no problems with them; the only reason why I'm looking to sell these running boards is because I'm going in a different direction with the look of the truck.

Here is a link of the retail price-http://www.autoanything.com/nerf-bars/61A3795A0A0A2657431.aspx
They sell for around $450 as I have checked almost everywhere to see where the price sits around, so I'm really hoping to get $375 because of the condition they are in.

Old 11-15-2010, 01:40 AM   #2
Derp
Derpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
Derpy Derek's Tacoma Gallery
Bump.