Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

F/S--Bumper, stock skid plate, and wheels +tires

Old 11-13-2010, 11:59 PM   #1
FixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
FixedTRD's Tacoma Gallery
F/S--Bumper, stock skid plate, and wheels +tires

Up for sale are few of my OEM items which came off my 09 tacoma that I no longer need. First is my front bumper there are a few scratches from were the license plate used to be and your usually little rock chip but nothing bad. No fog lights just bumper $120.

Second item is my stock skid plate. There is also another plate which goes right behind the skid plate which I will also include I will take a picture of that later. The skid plate is just dirty that is not rust in the image. $40 for both

Third item are my trd offroad wheels these have about 19k miles on them but still good condtion. No TPMS with these asking $400 obo

Old 11-14-2010, 12:06 AM   #2
Volcoma is on a distinguished road
Name: Bobby
Volcoma's Tacoma Gallery
Hi, I am interested in getting the bumper.
Old 11-14-2010, 09:34 AM   #3
Volcoma is on a distinguished road
Name: Bobby
Volcoma's Tacoma Gallery
I don't know if the message I sent back to you went through because it says I have 0 sent, but just incase it didn't, I'm located in ontario and willing to drive up there whenever you have time.
Old 11-15-2010, 07:12 PM   #4
FixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bumper sold thanks Volcoma.
Old 11-15-2010, 07:16 PM   #5
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
PM sent for skid plate.
Old 11-15-2010, 09:19 PM   #6
cjastacio is on a distinguished road
cjastacio's Tacoma Gallery
PM for the skid plate
Old 11-15-2010, 09:22 PM   #7

Skid sold to jacob_wood Thanks.
Old 11-17-2010, 07:04 PM   #8

bump