Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

= => Sell me your 09/10/11 OEM Stock Headlights <= =

Old 11-14-2010, 12:30 PM   #1
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
= => Sell me your 09/10/11 OEM Stock Headlights <= =

I'm looking for someone with the Original Chrome OEM Factory Headlights in MINT Condition. I'd like to get a set in Flawless Condition with no Scratches, Yellowing, Fading, or Clear Coat Peeling.

If you have a set from 2009-2011 after changing out to other Headlights. Let me know. I'd like a set to work on.

If you own a 2005-2008 Set and they're flawless, let me know.

I need them to be excellent as when the CHROME original housing is in, you can't see imperfections on the Clear Lens until you do the Black Head Light Mod (BHLM). The Black back round brings out all the those chips and Blemishes.

I'd prefer a SOCAL Member to meet up with and do a CASH Deal.

Thanks
Old 11-15-2010, 09:44 AM   #2
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Still Looking!
Old 11-15-2010, 09:57 AM   #4

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ Yours is all PAINTED. Been in the box since. I still have to put it together. They look BUENO. I'll give it to you when we go RIDING.

Ty's is all done. .

Working on Franks set now.

Old 11-15-2010, 10:23 AM   #6

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ LOL. I did.

I'm doing the two of you a HOMIE favor. Then Franks is a replacement as he has DTRL that kinda took off the Tint I did..
Old 11-23-2010, 10:44 AM   #7

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
To the Top!
Old 11-23-2010, 10:46 AM   #8
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
wtf
Old 11-23-2010, 11:26 AM   #9

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ When are you gonna show me your headlights.

BTW. . bump for your thread Aaron
Old 11-23-2010, 04:04 PM   #10
bjohnson23 is on a distinguished road

Name: Brandon
bjohnson23's Tacoma Gallery
If your still looking for some I have a set that came out of my 07 they were only in the truck for about a year then I switched to some halo's. I dont have the truck anymore make me an offer!
Attached Thumbnails
= => Sell me your 09/10/11 OEM Stock Headlights <= =-img_0074.jpg