LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Feeler: Coilovers and UCA's

Old 11-14-2010, 05:40 PM   #1
HBtaco is on a distinguished road
HBtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Feeler: Coilovers and UCA's

I will be looking to sell my set of Donahoe coilovers and Camburg UCA's. I bought it as a packaged deal from wheelers off-road. The set is currently on my 03' prerunner.

The co's and uca's are for 95-04 tacos. I'm not too sure about an asking price since I've never really sold anything like this before. I'm still getting more details on the suspension. im sure i missed some things, so please ask....thanks

I also have a set of american racing baja rims that are on the same truck. they are 16". the tire size i am running is 265/75/16. this is for the rims ONLY. im putting the truck completely back to stock.

Old 11-14-2010, 05:41 PM   #2
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
largest pictures I have ever seen
Old 11-14-2010, 05:42 PM   #3
YellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

YellowDog01's Tacoma Gallery
If you have pictures I'm interested in UCAs
Old 11-14-2010, 06:00 PM   #4
HBtaco's Tacoma Gallery
I will get better pictures of the UCA's, and/or specific pictures if anyone is interested
Old 11-14-2010, 06:04 PM   #5
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
How long have the CO's been on the truck, time and mileage. Have they ever been rebuilt?
Old 11-14-2010, 07:02 PM   #6
HBtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmcq View Post
How long have the CO's been on the truck, time and mileage. Have they ever been rebuilt?
never been rebuilt. co's and uca's were installed on 3/28/07. i'd say the truck had 50k miles on it when they were installed. it has 100k on it now, so i've put 50k on the suspension.

i have the original purchase receipts for the install and the co's/uca's, but neither of them have the actual mileage recorded on it.
Old 11-15-2010, 05:53 AM   #7
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
So we are looking at the coilovers needing a rebuild and probably new springs. Any damage to the CO's? dings, rock chips, cosmetic stuff?

What are you thinking on pricing?
Old 11-15-2010, 04:21 PM   #8
HBtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmcq View Post
So we are looking at the coilovers needing a rebuild and probably new springs. Any damage to the CO's? dings, rock chips, cosmetic stuff?

What are you thinking on pricing?
no visible damage that i can see. i'll be able to tell you more once they are off completely. im hoping to do that this weekend
Old 11-15-2010, 04:47 PM   #9
HBtaco's Tacoma Gallery
sale pending...found 1 buyer for the co's and 1 for the uca's.
Old 11-16-2010, 01:06 PM   #10
wes mantooth ™
Joben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: I Babysit Adults
Name: Joben
Joben7726's Tacoma Gallery
wheels still for sale? PM sent
Old 11-16-2010, 01:09 PM   #11
tacos89 is on a distinguished road
tacos89's Tacoma Gallery
how much for the coils?
Old 11-16-2010, 01:20 PM   #12
╒╪╕
MyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
MyToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MyToyTaco
yer missin a nut
Old 11-16-2010, 11:38 PM   #13
HBtaco's Tacoma Gallery
haha, i never noticed that. thanks mytoytaco. i'll get that fixed
Old 11-18-2010, 05:50 AM   #14

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for a good guy and a good deal.
Old 11-30-2010, 12:40 PM   #15
mizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mac
mizzac's Tacoma Gallery
Are the UCAs still for sale? if so pm me plz
Old 12-21-2010, 04:41 PM   #16
luke8603 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluke8603 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluke8603 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluke8603 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluke8603 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluke8603 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluke8603 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluke8603 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluke8603 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluke8603 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluke8603 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: luke
luke8603's Tacoma Gallery
are the coilovers still available if so how much