LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB Coilovers or 5100s for the front

Old 11-14-2010, 06:40 PM   #1
Tacotronn
TacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
TacoTron's Tacoma Gallery
WTB Coilovers or 5100s for the front

I'm looking to buy some 5100s for the front of my truck if anyone has them. I'm also looking for coilovers as well if anyone has that instead of the 5100s.
I have a 07 toyota tacoma with a fabtech lift, so I would need a coilover that could fit a 6 inch lift. If I cant find anything on here ill just order new ones but figured I'd give the TW family a try. Thanks!! PM me if u guys have anything!
Old 11-22-2010, 11:52 PM   #5
05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ken
05sctaco's Tacoma Gallery
You should get the icon coilover made for 6 inch lifts.
Old 11-23-2010, 12:28 AM   #6
Tacotronn
TacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05sctaco View Post
You should get the icon coilover made for 6 inch lifts.
Thinking about it man. Thanks for the input.
Old 12-03-2010, 09:47 PM   #7
dgalleon is a splendid one to beholddgalleon is a splendid one to beholddgalleon is a splendid one to beholddgalleon is a splendid one to beholddgalleon is a splendid one to beholddgalleon is a splendid one to beholddgalleon is a splendid one to behold

dgalleon's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoTron View Post
Thinking about it man. Thanks for the input.

any updates on this? Did you buy anything yet? Im interested in the Icon 6" coilovers too so if you get them let me know how you like them.
Old 12-06-2010, 01:29 PM   #8
Tacotronn

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgalleon View Post
any updates on this? Did you buy anything yet? Im interested in the Icon 6" coilovers too so if you get them let me know how you like them.
not yet man been busy with school but this is the last week of it!!!!!! BUMPPPPPPP