Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Feeler: Bestop Supertop

Old 11-14-2010, 07:21 PM   #1
Caduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: I be a doctor
Caduceus's Tacoma Gallery
Feeler: Bestop Supertop

SOLD
Old 11-17-2010, 05:27 PM   #2
Bogard is on a distinguished road
Name: Bill
Bogard's Tacoma Gallery
What color is the top?
Pics please.....thanks
Old 11-17-2010, 05:29 PM   #3
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
What color is the top?
Pics please.....thanks
Going to guess black canvas. They are nice I have one.
Old 11-17-2010, 05:33 PM   #4
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
pics needed or closure...
Old 11-17-2010, 06:01 PM   #5
Caduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shed
No problem! Coming up in an hour.
Old 11-17-2010, 06:26 PM   #6
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah I love mine but that front comes off every now and again, Im thinking of rivits. Good luck with sale For what its worth I love my topper.
Old 11-17-2010, 06:30 PM   #7
DAMN GOOD DEAL!!
TRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kenny
TRDKenE's Tacoma Gallery
DUDE! I am really interested...Im going to see if I can get the cash together ASAP...
Old 11-18-2010, 09:24 AM   #8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoyal View Post
Yeah I love mine but that front comes off every now and again, Im thinking of rivits. Good luck with sale For what its worth I love my topper.
That's an idea. If this doesn't pan out I may jump on that.
Old 11-18-2010, 01:05 PM   #9
indycross has much to be proud ofindycross has much to be proud ofindycross has much to be proud ofindycross has much to be proud ofindycross has much to be proud ofindycross has much to be proud ofindycross has much to be proud ofindycross has much to be proud ofindycross has much to be proud ofindycross has much to be proud of

Name: Ross
indycross's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah i put 3 super clamps on the front of mine. $1.98 each from Loews.... no problems so far
Old 11-18-2010, 01:10 PM   #10
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
I had mine on for about a year and no issues!! I took it off a couple months ago to pack my dirt bike around. But all-in-all, I love it!! Good luck with the sale!
Old 11-18-2010, 03:20 PM   #11
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WW_FIREFIGHTER View Post
I had mine on for about a year and no issues!! I took it off a couple months ago to pack my dirt bike around. But all-in-all, I love it!! Good luck with the sale!
Could you just fold it down and put a motorcycle in the bed or do you need to remove it completely? I'm not sure how tight it bunches up at the front of the bed.
Old 11-18-2010, 04:29 PM   #12
I have no idea. I mean, it folds down (there are pics from others if you really dig around) to the front, and doesn't seem to overlap too much on the bed. But I never did it, and I don't own a bike. Anyone else know?
Old 11-20-2010, 05:57 AM   #13
Bump.
Old 11-20-2010, 07:43 AM   #14
Tacoma with the TRI package
TRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tri
TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TRICOMA Send a message via MSN to TRICOMA
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by indycross View Post
Yeah i put 3 super clamps on the front of mine. $1.98 each from Loews.... no problems so far
What do you guys mean by that. My top is on the way and I just want to make sure I cover all mishaps.

OP good luck with the sale. I heard these are awesome. I would have been interested if I hadn't already made this purchase.
Old 11-21-2010, 08:35 AM   #15
TTT

Open to offers.
Old 11-21-2010, 08:42 AM   #16

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRICOMA View Post
What do you guys mean by that. My top is on the way and I just want to make sure I cover all mishaps.

OP good luck with the sale. I heard these are awesome. I would have been interested if I hadn't already made this purchase.
Where it velcros to the bed in front some time will Start to flap but its not all the Time. Topper is great.

Open good luck with sale.
Old 11-21-2010, 05:09 PM   #17
DAMN GOOD DEAL!!
TRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kenny
TRDKenE's Tacoma Gallery
will you take $375 and I will come pick it up from you?
Old 11-21-2010, 05:44 PM   #18
Yup. Check your PM

I guess I'll keep this as SPF.

Edit:
Or, I guess not... back up for sale!
Old 11-26-2010, 02:49 PM   #19
bump
Old 11-29-2010, 07:45 AM   #20
Last bump before Craigslist!